The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

5 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

CJ Golson was a Leeds fan on a wind up 😂 they’re genuinely **** mental!

It's absolutely **** genius. Bit of a reputation in the NFL, not known at all over here, so he's got absolutely **** all to lose while having a figleaf of potential insider knowledge. That's one hell of a wind up. Hats off to him.

Genuinely loved having Grealish here, but the manner of his leaving has caused maximum impact to our season, so you know what, he can stick all of his ‘my club’ bollocks up his arse and he can **** off. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, GodsBarkeep said:

Feel that's a bit unfair on Southgate. The ambition of the club now compared to back then are worlds apart. If southgates tenure was now I don't think he'd push for a move like he did back then.

Southgate has been on at him to move for years to “a big club” genuine Southgate quote that is. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

It's absolutely **** genius. Bit of a reputation in the NFL, not known at all over here, so he's got absolutely **** all to lose while having a figleaf of potential insider knowledge. That's one hell of a wind up. Hats off to him.

Nah. It’s not very big or very clever. It’s just being a dick, really. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Folski said:

Upload or GTFO

It’s him, my mate’s son is in the photo so I’m not posting it but he’s still there.

Rest of the team are playing a game - minus Buendia who’s iced up - Grealish came out after the game started.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Leeds word removed is Leeds word removed 🤷‍♂️

Just now, Robbie09 said:

It’s him, my mate’s son is in the photo so I’m not posting it but he’s still there.

Rest of the team are playing a game - minus Buendia who’s iced up - Grealish came out after the game started.

Hi pal, heard of cropping?

Unfortunately my interest in Jack’s career ends here.

I wish him well, but I’m an Aston Villa fan who loved Jack as an Aston Villa player, I couldn’t give 2 ***** what he does in another clubs shirt.

I hope this isn’t a moment that we look back on similar to when Milner left as the start of a period of decline, but with the owners, Lange and DS I don’t think that will be the case.

• Like 1

So once this is all finally confirmed, do we feel like the club have handled it badly?

Having the open training sessions, allowing fans to have pictures taken with him etc, not saying anything at all since the bid was placed. 

Not sure how I feel about it all.

Just now, daggy_333 said:

So once this is all finally confirmed, do we feel like the club have handled it badly?

Having the open training sessions, allowing fans to have pictures taken with him etc, not saying anything at all since the bid was placed. 

Not sure how I feel about it all.

I wonder if we'll ever really find out how it went down, and at what point they knew he was off. 

• Like 1

Got angry first, but have calmed down now.

F*** you Jack, get the **** out of my club and never come back. I hope you'll become the biggest most expensive flop in English football. But I won't know that since I won't be following any city players ever. 

I thought you were like Giannis  well I hoped you were. But you want to do it the easy way: join a superteam which doesn't need you to win. Hope the bench is warm Jack.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sulberto21 said:

Anyone thinking he's not going to be a success at City is deluded. He's an elite footballer that I hoped we could hold on to for another season. That front 4 was potentially very frightening.

We have to get kamada at any cost. His commercial value to us in the far East will mean we can in 3/4 seasons go to City and try signing their best players. 

Sick of these clubs being able to stop us in our tracks. We need FFP gone.

I'm gonna be honest here, and this is something I've thought for a while. His only been a truly world class player for about a season. I think there are reasonable doubts as to whether he can continue to perform at the level he did for us in a team that isn't built nor focused around him. He wouldn't be the first player that fails to live up to the hype after a big money move to a top team and he certainly wouldn't be the last either.

Â