The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

If he goes - we get more than we have any right to. The money is staggering.

I just hope the club give him the send off he warrants....

'Tried to keep him'. 'Offered him an improved contract'. 'Player determined to leave'.

Let's perhaps not go as far as we did with John Gregory and Dwight Yorke, and let's recognise his impact over recent seasons - but he's kicking us in the balls, and lets not pretend otherwise. 

• Like 2

Just now, Okonokos said:

You have no issues with him saying his future lies here 10 months ago, only to engineer a move away at the first possible chance? Strange.

No cause in life things change.

Just seen the yellow thingy on SSN saying he is close to completing the move and i just flicked the v's at the tv screen. Loved that bloke so much but its over and there are new heroes for my kids to worship now . 

Just now, FrannyLee1968 said:

Born and bred in England mate and a fan since 1968, so shove off with your plastic rubbish.  Save that for the right crowd.

Genuinely feel for you, mate. You should enjoy these times because it's the stuff of dreams. You'll have witnessed Wright-Phillips and players leaving. Not that it's on the same scale. I was having a good chat with some older City fans at the final a few years ago. True gents and grounded. But the large majority acted like Man Utd fans of yesteryear. Arrogant, condescending, and spoiled.

6 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Personally I don’t mind other clubs fans coming on here giving their opinion. As long as they are respectful, which this fan clearly is. Plenty of plastic City fans to direct my frustration toward.

I agree but right now is not the time, it's like poking a wounded animal with a pointy stick.

Same as I didn't understand Villa Fans trying to be nice on Pinkun after we signed Buendia.

19 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Can’t wait to see him on the bench as City again fail to win the Champions League

Playing centre back under magic Peps Champions League tactics book

9 minutes ago, FrannyLee1968 said:

Born and bred in England mate and a fan since 1968, so shove off with your plastic rubbish.  Save that for the right crowd.

But that's 40 years before Citeh existed...

4 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

Don't worry lads, we'll be going through the same thing next year when we lose Kalvin

Fixed.  His Nan ain't gonna be able to talk him round when the oil club come calling.

Â