The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Let's be honest, neither of those have done half as much shit as Grealish has.

When their captain broke lockdown, crashed in to parked cars whilst drunk driving, ran from the scene, and then got caught dangerous driving again before he'd even gone to court for the previous shit, how many clubs wouldve let him keep the armband?

I doubt city would be putting up with that.

The club has placated him at every juncture and he spits it back at them once City came sniffing 

Sky sports reporting a deal is close to being agreed. So a deal hasn't been agreed yet heh!? Im beginning to think these journos don't know anything and are scrapping for headlines... Again.

10 minutes ago, Bunnski said:

He's a weasel, fkd over Ireland and now fkd over the Villa. I knew he would leave as he showed his character when he switched to England. I hope his career falls to shit after this...

And if he signed and stayed with villa this week, you'd be all over his nuts. Fickle much ? Your the type of fan who'll praise Bailey to the hilt when he's signed and want to bin him if he doesn't light the place up from day one. And he didn't **** Ireland over. Englishman chooses to play for England. Well that's just shocking.

Edited by Johnnyp
  • Like 3

Just now, bobzy said:

What classes as evidence, out of interest?  Manchester City announcing he's signed?

If so, there's been no evidence yet.

To be fair, I think if there was something concrete that he wasn't at training then yeah that is almost certainly a sign he is off rather than the official pieces. 

I think like others have said though, if he is off then its sad but we have already signed 2 massively creative players in Buendia and Bailey and able to buy a lot more with the FFP balance looking a lot healthier. 

So yes, it would be a shame to lose "Mr Aston Villa" but no player is ever bigger than the club. We move on to bigger and better things :) 

• Like 1

Just another player that came through , played for us and left. Not a legend. Didn't win a trophy. Ultimately in those big game moments did nothing of note in the 2 play offs or the league cup final so nothing to remember for decades to come there.

Was a great player for us. Will be remembered as a great player but no moments in big occasions that will be replayed for decades to come when we reach finals and win trophies.

Could have won a trophy or two here in the next few years, we're building. Remembered forever as a legend.

Instead he'll pick up a few medals to chuck in the attic, nobody will give two ****s what medals he picked up in 10 years time. Just one in a long succession or players to win a medal at a souless club.

• Like 4

Just now, The_Steve said:

Can’t wait to see him on the bench as City again fail to win the Champions League

If you hang on a couple of years you can watch him drag his sorry arse round the pitch as Mings lifts the European Cup for us. 

5 minutes ago, Bizzzle said:

I can't shake the feeling that he'll flop at city

Hope he does if I am brutally honest 

I think he will contribute but look he is never going to be main man behind KDB is he? Plus Foden is younger than Jack and is yet to peak.

Probably win a few trophies, play regularly for England, earn tens of  millions in new sponsorship, and then get sold to someone like Chelsea or Spurs in about 3 seasons time.

I can't see him coming back like Young.

Edited by The Fun Factory
  • Like 1

i actually dont think he will be as good or exciting player for city than he was for us. For us he was the main man, with license to roam and create. pep will put him in a specific role with a specific job. His assets are his creative decision which i dont think he will be able to flex as much for city.

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

I think he will contribute but look he is never going to be main man behind KDB is he? Plus Foden is younger than Jack and is yet to peak.

Probably win a few trophies, play regularly for England, earned millions in new sponsorship, and then get sold to someone like Chelsea or Spurs in about 3 seasons time.

I can't see him coming back like Young.

I can’t see him playing at 36 like Young

• Like 1

Â