The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, sidcow said:

giphy.gif

I'm asking a genuine question - what evidence apart from the media who have been pushing the transfer story themselves anyway? Look at your sources, only Percy is the one with concrete reliability.

1 minute ago, cyrusr said:

I'm asking a genuine question - what evidence apart from the media who have been pushing the transfer story themselves anyway? Look at your sources, only Percy is the one with concrete reliability.

What classes as evidence, out of interest?  Manchester City announcing he's signed?

If so, there's been no evidence yet.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

God, it really wouldn't.  We'd be utterly forced to welcome back the guy who wants to leave because he's way too good a footballer.  It'd be a horrible situation.

I know I know. I guess I just wanted some drama. I do think we’ve the setup to grow from this and stop being a one man team. Cultivate our young players and be less one dimensional. 

You never know.

Sometimes players move clubs and it just never works for them, sometimes the player and the club just click and everyone wonders where that player when when he joins his new club.

he also seems to be enjoying the celebrity lifestyle at the moment.  This may get the better of him eventually.

We may come out with £100m and feeling relieved in a year or 2. 

14 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

When does it end?

Bailey, Buendia, Martinez, Konsa, watkins all outstanding players. Are we going to sell one off every summer?

Depends if the clubs above us in the food chain want them.

Sorry but its as simple as that. No loyalty.

Edited by The Fun Factory
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Won't boo him at all but he'll definitely be getting a 'Grealish, what's the score' when we beat the twunts at VP.

Imagine the Holte doing a Poznan and turning our backs on him as he’s about to on us!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Look lads we have Buendia and Bailey to replace Jack and still have £100m to strengthen the rest of the team.

Just be happy we produced a player of this quality we have been banging on about him for years to other teams fans and now the penny has dropped with the nation.  it's a kick in the balls but we get up from that and create a team not a one man show.

Life goes on and Villa is the most important thing not any player.

Yes, and also that this happened this summer window, and not any of the last two or three.

1 minute ago, S-Platt said:

Look lads we have Buendia and Bailey to replace Jack and still have £100m to strengthen the rest of the team.

Just be happy we produced a player of this quality we have been banging on about him for years to other teams fans and now the penny has dropped with the nation.  it's a kick in the balls but we get up from that and create a team not a one man show.

Life goes on and Villa is the most important thing not any player.

Nothing confirmed yet (I live in hope or denial) but this is £100m profit in terms of ffp  the thing that exists for teams outside the top 4 right? So we could in theory spend near £200m this window?

At least the club can now fully focus on bringing in talent who wants to play for the club. Sadly Jack went for the money as much as anything and clearly doesn't believe in the plan the owners have for the club, don't want players like that in the team. 

Makes the JWP deal more probable, though they'll ask for more now. 😀

Just now, sidcow said:

You never know.

Sometimes players move clubs and it just never works for them, sometimes the player and the club just click and everyone wonders where that player when when he joins his new club.

he also seems to be enjoying the celebrity lifestyle at the moment.  This may get the better of him eventually.

We may come out with £100m and feeling relieved in a year or 2. 

Maybe we can buy him back next season for 10m plus Keinan 

Â