The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, rodders129 said:

e’s probably a bigger Villa fan that a lot on here, myself included.

I couldn’t even bring myself to watch half the games when we were in the Championship,

Sounds about right.

Plastic doesn't even half cover it.

• Thanks 1

Let’s not get bitter lads. He’s probably a bigger Villa fan that a lot on here, myself included. I couldn’t even bring myself to watch half the games when we were in the Championship, he spent 3 years of his career down there with Villa.

He gets to push on and play at the level he belongs right now, we get 100m, maybe he comes back to Villa at the end of his career?

Errrr.... que? 😐 

Just now, rodders129 said:

Let’s not get bitter lads. He’s probably a bigger Villa fan that a lot on here, myself included. I couldn’t even bring myself to watch half the games when we were in the Championship, he spent 3 years of his career down there with Villa.

He gets to push on and play at the level he belongs right now, we get 100m, maybe he comes back to Villa at the end of his career?

The club stood by him when he was being an utter dick, making a fool of himself on holidays, breaking covid rules, crashing his car etc and he repays them by skulking off as the season is about to begin.

Forget this fairytale of him returning in the future. Not interested. When it's confirmed he's officially gone he's just another ex player. Barry, Miller, Delph etc, he's just another one of them.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, daggy_333 said:

The club stood by him when he was being an utter dick, making a fool of himself on holidays, breaking covid rules, crashing his car etc and he repays them by skulking off as the season is about to begin.

Forget this fairytale of him returning in the future. Not interested. When it's confirmed he's officially gone he's just another ex player. Barry, Miller, Delph etc, he's just another one of them.

Exactly. 

• Thanks 1

While this is heartbreaking, we will persevere. No player is ever bigger than the club. There's still plenty to be excited about, especially our youngsters. 

And in regard to replacements, I think Oyarzabal would be an adequate option.

Just now, TheMightyVillans said:

Pep: We can't sign 100mill players

Also Pep: we have signed Grealish for 100mill

Did anyone really believe that cant afford him line?

Just now, cyrusr said:

Apart from the press seemingly suggesting he is gone is there anything concrete yet? 

I know Percy is generally the most reliable but even he gets things wrong. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, cyrusr said:

Apart from the press seemingly suggesting he is gone is there anything concrete yet? 

I know Percy is generally the most reliable but even he gets things wrong. 

Mate it's happening. Its time to focus on moving forwards.

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

That would be hilarious 

God, it really wouldn't.  We'd be utterly forced to welcome back the guy who wants to leave because he's way too good a footballer.  It'd be a horrible situation.

• Like 1

Â