The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

7 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

When does it end?

Bailey, Buendia, Martinez, Konsa, watkins all outstanding players. Are we going to sell one off every summer?

That's just the way it is. Game's gone a long time ago mate.

2 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

I hate Man Utd and have done my entire life, but now I want City to fail, I did like them. Does this leave me back at Liverpool? Never thought I'd see the day. 

Chelsea 😂😂😂

Just now, jacketspuds said:

When was the last time City fans didn’t get what they wanted?

Well, apart from the Champions League.

Their smugness is pretty pathetic, although I imagine it’s mostly those who have only supported the club during the FM cheat code years.

Fans at grounds and fans online are two totally different things. 

• Like 2

Just now, stewiek2 said:

Remember when these clubs needed the money from the Super League to survive?

Pep’s crocodile tears about spending £100m on player never happening. They are a stain on football. 

• Like 1

Let’s not get bitter lads. He’s probably a bigger Villa fan that a lot on here, myself included. I couldn’t even bring myself to watch half the games when we were in the Championship, he spent 3 years of his career down there with Villa.

He gets to push on and play at the level he belongs right now, we get 100m, maybe he comes back to Villa at the end of his career?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

When does it end?

Bailey, Buendia, Martinez, Konsa, watkins all outstanding players. Are we going to sell one off every summer?

If we sell one and buy two or three every summer, I dare say we'll be OK.

I think the thing to learn from this is to not get too attached to the players. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

When does it end?

Tbh, if we double our money on them and continue to reinvest it well, who cares?

Our downfall last time was Lerner trying to cut his losses, selling our assets but not replacing them.

Our 11 multi-millionaires wearing our shirt who don't really care about the club may well be replaced by better multi-millionaires wearing our shirt who don't really care about the club. 🥳

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

When does it end?

Possibly, and if that happens we will get big money, then we need to keep reinvesting that money wisely and grow the club.

It could be a blessing in disguise and give us players committed to the cause. The club will continue to climb regardless. We have amazing owners spent well and have the best youth academy in the country. 

• Like 1

Just now, vazquez said:

More media BS today, I will wait for some proof before turning against our best player and one of our own.

If he is to go, something beautiful will be lost.

Too many are reporting it for it not to be true.

Even Percy, who usually only reports when he has concrete info, is saying it’s done.

Â