The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

We'll be better for this in the long run. Disappointed he's not who we thought he was but onwards and upwards. I trust those in charge to invest the money wisely and make us a more dynamic and multi-faceted attacking team. No one player will ever be bigger than the club...can't help but feel one of the last bits of romance left in football died on its arse today though.

2 minutes ago, mickjacobjr said:

He should be given a two line message in the press release to say Jack gone to Man City and thanks no more no less no big send off for the biggest hypocrite ever to play for this great club 

i hope it will be no better or worse than when any other player has left us. a quick summary of his appearances etc. "we wish him well with the next stage of his career"

Just now, KangarooVillan said:

I would raise a very strong argument that this line of thinking is the cause of much that is wrong with the world.

The idea that you need to step out into bigger and greater things to ‘achieve’ is ridiculous, and drives this modern-day human desire to always want more, be that possessions, money, success, whatever. It discourages looking down at what you have because that, by its very nature, does not allow you to be looking at the next thing.

You can achieve in this life very easily just by knowing what you stand for and enacting that day to day.

Pipe down hippy!

1 minute ago, Mic09 said:

Plot twist - Wes and Sawiris are in Manchester where Grealish is to meet them for new contract negotiations. 

They then pull the plug and tell him to honour the contract 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Johnnyp said:

He's a fantastic player, bloke and should get the height of respect when he returns.

He's a fantastic player. I'm not sure there's any evidence to support him being a fantastic bloke, especially if his off the field antics are anything to go by.

I'll show him the respect he showed us. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheMelvillan said:

another nail in the coffin of the game we love. a club being actively investigated for fraud buying a £100m player that they dont even need

Watch them sign Kane then get given a 1 year transfer ban in a few months for breach of the rules. Naughty City.

• Like 1

Looking likely but still nothing officially confirmed, Think they might even play the shin splints card when it comes to the medical to drive the price down further, He's missed 36 games over the last 3 season with the same reoccurring injury so technically missed a seasons worth of games in that period!.. He's 26 next month so his injury recovery time won't get any quicker!.. £100m I would rip their hands off!.. 👍

Edited by Kingman

Just now, sidcow said:

Should NOT have had all that pantomime at the training camp.

I feel like Jack has made the decision in the last 24 hours which if true he’s embarrassed the club further 

• Haha 1

Just now, The_Steve said:

I feel like Jack has made the decision in the last 24 hours which if true he’s embarrassed the club further 

I think they were just waiting to get Bailey signed.

Â