The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, jayEm said:

Jack can't say 'my city, my club, my home', one year and then leave us as we're on the up the next year. Can't have it both ways. Deserves all the stick he gets when he returns to Villa Park

veeeery Delph'esque. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SuperTed said:

Can we stop referring to him as “Jack” now too 😂

Jack the clearing in the woods?   sorry, back to the playground for me :blush:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I'm off to bed.

He better not have signed for City when I'm waking up.

You better be going into a 5 year coma then.

• Like 1

Just now, PieFacE said:

I'd quite like us to try and sign players abroad such as Kamada now. Much better deals to be had. Would be sad if we blew all the money on Abraham and Cantwell

completely agree!!

3 minutes ago, jayEm said:

Jack can't say 'my city, my club, my home', one year and then leave us as we're on the up the next year. Can't have it both ways. Deserves all the stick he gets when he returns to Villa Park

If you want to go to villa park and boo Jack Grealish when we play City, that's your prerogative. But don't encourage others to do so. He's a fantastic player, bloke and should get the height of respect when he returns. Players say stuff all the time. He wants to play champions league football and win the league. Good luck to the lad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Indigo said:

Just please no tribute video or massively fawning posts from the club about it is all I ask.

“Go well” “take care of him” “thanks for everything” 

makes me sick

Just now, Indigo said:

Just please no tribute video or massively fawning posts from the club about it is all I ask.

We're not that lot down the road.  Thanks for your time at the club Jack.  Decide who gets his shirt number.

1 minute ago, Indigo said:

Brief twitter post and post on the OS and that'll do it for me. 

• Like 1

Â