The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, FrannyLee1968 said:

https://theathletic.com/news/jack-grealish-transfer-man-city-aston-villa/mNpZh59DIar2

Where will he fit in at City?

Sources close to City manager Pep Guardiola indicate that Grealish will feature as a No 8, rather than as a left winger as he has done at Villa in recent seasons.

It’s thought that Grealish prefers playing centrally and that he will be rotated with Ilkay Gundogan in City’s midfield.

Grealish’s creativity is a huge upside and he will be expected to continue in the same vein as last season — the Villa man was second in the Premier League for both chances created and chances created from open play, despite making just 26 appearances.

City expect Bernardo Silva to leave the club this summer and while the two are different types of players, Silva’s departure opens up a slot for Grealish in Guardiola’s rotation.

If you want to read what we think, do so. But there's not a single poster on here thinking "what we could really do with is some blue manc posting so we can get their thoughts". We know where blue moon is if we give a shit.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Oh god, who was the poster who put all that money on and his wife found out?

@follyfoot I think it was.

Its not over yet though.

100M deals in anythng are never easy and I hope it goes wrong (For the Villa and follyfoot)

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Talksport on there twitter said Grealish is in Manchester then 7 minutes later next tweet say he'll be on his way to Manchester today....make up your mind!

I think your clutching. He's a Manchester City player more or less, probably by close of business today.

• Like 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

If you want to read what we think, do so. But there's not a single poster on here thinking "what we could really do with is some blue manc posting so we can get their thoughts". We know where blue moon is if we give a shit.

Can guarantee he’s not a Manc.

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

How do you ignore someone? Never done it but will make exception for plastic Aussie word removed

If you’re on your phone, the three lines in the top right then Account and Ignored Users

2 minutes ago, JPAngel said:

Ornstein and Romano now reporting. The sooner this thread is in other football the better.

"Manchester City declined to comment when contracted by The Athletic."

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

You're not wrong. They might be our rivals at some point, but only if we become them. You either get picked apart peice by peice by the clubs who buy the league, or you turn into the thing you despise.

Call me a drama queen, but I think this was the final nail in my interest in top flight football, I'll be down in the terraces of my local team before I bother with the PL,  I think. It's shite football, but at least it's not a polished business facade masqarading as sporting competition. 

Always got to remember that the lows being so low is what makes the highs so high.

Man City fans don't get any lows, so they end up leaving cup finals that they're winning early so they can get a headstart on the traffic.

• Like 3

Â