The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

He's going to score the winner.

We're not setting ourselves up for disappointment much, are we?

Nothing so magnificent would happen to Aston Villa. Even looking at it purely rationally it's a lot more likely that he'll be on the losing side, and not score :(

92.7 passing accuracy for the season. highest passing stats for a player playing more than 10 games in the league

That is impressive

He's grown with every game - best prospect we've had since I can remember.

Nothing so magnificent would happen to Aston Villa. Even looking at it purely rationally it's a lot more likely that he'll be on the losing side, and not score :(

Boooooooooo!

Rationality can go suck a dick.

I'll shed tears of joy when Jack bags the winner in the 92nd minute :thumb:

If that happens I won't be shedding tears. I'll be wailing like a little girl. 

• Like 1

Rationality can go suck a dick.

I'll shed tears of joy when Jack bags the winner in the 92nd minute :thumb:

If that happens I won't be shedding tears. I'll be wailing like a little girl. 

So would I, but I choose to be realistic about the chances. Don't hate me.

• Like 1

We don't often agree, unfortunately we do here. :(

• Like 1

Operation 'unsettle all Villa players before the final' is in full swing then.

Manchester City have set the wheels in motion over a future move for Aston Villa starlet Jack Grealish.

The 19-year-old was one of the stars of Tim Sherwood side's survival push and is set to play in the FA Cup final on Saturday.

City have known about Grealish's talents for a while, and were keen on adding the teenager to their academy ranks.

But his breakthrough into Villa's senior side has seen City resurrect their interest.

Etihad Stadium first-team spies have kept close tabs on Grealish in recent weeks - a period in which the attacker has earned rave reviews.

A move for Grealish this summer is unlikely, but City will certainly keep a watchful eye on the Villa academy graduate this year before a potential swoop in 2016.

Villa are confident of keeping Grealish until at least next season, but know he will be the subject of unwanted attention should he maintain his excellent performance levels.

Indeed, City aren't the only club to have made checks on Grealish; Chelsea and Tottenham have also watched the youngster during the closing weeks of the season.

But City's brief to add more homegrown talent to their ranks is likely to result in the club solidifying their interest on a faster scale.

City have a firm interest in England internationals Raheem Sterling, Jack Wilshere, Ross Barkley and John Stones as they look to add more British talent to their ranks to comply with homegrown quota regulations.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3102408/Jack-Grealish-emerges-target-Man-City-Aston-Villa-remain-confident-keeping-youngster-2016.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490 Edited by Isa

Looks like the media are trying their best to unsettle our key players before a huge game. I am assuming there will be a few stories being leaked out about Delph and Cleverley in a few hours. How pathetic? 

Besides, the Etihad has proven to be a graveyard for young English talent.

• Like 1

Â