The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, StanBalaban said:

Yeah...just having a hard time believing that Simon Jones of the Daily Mail has the definitive scoop on the situation, as opposed to taking an educated guess.

That’s true, you’d have expected more reputable sources to do the “BREAKING NEWS” story first.

8 minutes ago, Paul33 said:

To be brutally honest, I'll be more p*ssed off if Jack stays than if he goes because all this nonsense is just going to repeat every few months !

The biggest failing of last season was having a team built around one player such that when that one player was missing, we fell apart. That is no basis for building a top ten side and I suspect the club knows that and recognise that £100M is worth more to us than keeping Jack if it means we can bring in 2 or 3 more top players in the attacking half of the pitch.

We can't lose here so lets just get it done and get the focus back on the team. 

Bang on. The soap opera will continue unless Jack 100% commits. Are Villa better off without him right now? No. But we can move on and continue to build a team and squad that will hopefully challenge.

2 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Yikes! The level of denial in here is shocking.

Thank the internet and people collecting in online communities to develop their beliefs into 'alternate realities'. It's the modern way and it is only going to get worse.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jackbauer24 said:

He didn't stay for loyalty, he stayed until the offer was good enough for him personally. Now it is.

Yup. The most we can say is he's not as much of a prick as Kane, and he didn't throw his toys out of the pram, publicly at least.

"Mr Aston Villa", the talisman, boyhood Villa fan come good. All looking like spin for the Jack Grealish PR machine.

Edited by Davkaus

Medical today at city, my source is within Stellar it’s over guys. £100k more a week at City about money and trophies 🏆 

I wasn’t lying about this has been on the cards for months or Jack trying to move last year. Southgate has told him to move several times also he’s a total twàt. 

Just now, sidcow said:

Yeah, well that will be because of people betting big after the Mail story.  So fed up of hearing what bookies are doing.

It was more than that. It could have been because of the mail story but it was too quick for there to be such movement.

1 minute ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Medical today at city, my source is within Stellar it’s over guys. £100k more a week at City about money and trophies 🏆 

I wasn’t lying about this has been on the cards for months or Jack trying to move last year. Southgate has told him to move several times also he’s a total twàt. 

300k a week yikes....

I think it’s happening and that means he will never get the chance to have his picture on my downstairs toilet wall. Merse and Gary Shaw won’t miss him. Enjoy your two years with Pep at Plastic FC before FFP brings it all crashing down. 

I’m genuinely gutted that another football fairytale turns out to be a fable. 

Is it possible those sources, i.e. daily mail heard SOMETHING is happening, and the most basic conclusion is that Jack is going?

Could it be that he is signing a new contract today?

Â