The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

image.thumb.png.770050459cbe6fa127eeb48842223285.png

David Manasseh is no 2 at Stella

image.thumb.png.c73a7efebd731e17032e4f64b830db4c.png

Coincidence these addresses and this Graham Cowan bloke starting all these companies for Stella and then resigning. Strange how the accounts for superflow look like £100k in as goodwill them £90k amortised off .  I wonder how that works? 

image.png

Oh no, a football agency set up companies for their client that is probably just something to do with sponsorships or image rights.

2 hours ago, tomav84 said:

spurs fans haven't and wont have to deal with the emotional rollercoaster of the last few days

I don’t think tomav84 being on an emotional rollercoaster is at the forefront of Jack’s mind right now.

Hes got a huge decision to make, let the guy make it.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

image.png

Coincidence these addresses and this Graham Cowan bloke starting all these companies for Stella and then resigning. Strange how the accounts for superflow look like £100k in as goodwill them £90k amortised off .  I wonder how that works? 

Can someone explain to me why this has any significance please?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Oh no, a football agency set up companies for their client that is probably just something to do with sponsorships or image rights.

Exactly - move on no news here.

7 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

image.png

897f3897efbce583c75177323981db29.gif

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Omar had a theory about the background workings. He's worked on transfers in the past do a few asked him to share his thoughts. He speculated a bit about his own theories about the background of the deal and is just chatting to people about it.

There's nothing in it in terms of ITK (other than he said he heard in May that Jack wasn't happy about being involved in the Kit launch media as his future may be uncertain). 

Other than that it's very clearly just his opinions, speculations and theories. He's like any of us in that he has them but isn't claiming it to have been what actually happened.

I've read through it and honestly it does all tally up.  I don't know why Villa would go along with it. But we're all too emotional, I'd be burning Grealish's image in minutes.  No amount of goodbye posts/videos will cover the betrayal. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dappadan said:

Just accept it mate. The lad is gone. If he wasn't he would have put this to bed and signed a new deal. 

This is just human conditioning. You're dealing with grief and equating it to expectations/what you would do.

Step back from the precipice - he's going nowhere.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ccfcman said:

Nah he's gone. It's as good as done and dusted. Good luck to him, he's been a great servant for us and could have pushed for a move alot sooner, especially when we were cabbage. 

Just saying he didn't want to reveal his connections as it could ruin some of his relationships. But he read it out in a really patronising way and basically dismissed what he said.

Edited by Tom13

3 minutes ago, ccfcman said:

This is just human conditioning. You're dealing with grief and equating it to expectations/what you would do.

Just remember last time mate. He signed the deal quicker than it was out in front of him when it was clear nobody was coming in for him. 

I hope you are right but at the end of the day he is just another footballer. We should all be focusing on the rest of the players who are going to be here next season. 

1 minute ago, supermon said:

Love to hear from the admin guy Trent, he seemed to always have some inside info and has sound and reasoned posts. I can't recall seeing him post here, little concerning! He may also just have a life and is busy Lol

I was just going to post that I would like to hear @TrentVilla's take on all of this (or no not all of this, just the Jack Grealish situation!)

Â