The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

9 minutes ago, Annoyman said:

This random American guy who has no reason to know anything at all is in fact, more likely to be right than anyone else, because he has less reason to lie than anyone else. From the mouths of babes

Actually no though he does actually have connections cos he's a regular at a team Wes Edens owns - who else can say that, other than uh maybe half the people who post here

Tbf if he is courtside he may have spoken to Wes a few times. Hell he could have been on the court with him whilst the Bucks were celebrating their win. 

8 minutes ago, jim said:

For me Jack’s silence is a big factor. He’s usually very prolific posting on Instagram, Tik Tok etc… His silence speaks volumes imo.

Jack's silence and also the clubs, we need to get players in to start the season so we are on the front foot.

2 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

Well, he has got £20 on against me and £100 against someone else (all to Acorns). So in the Sam Lee camp of hoping to hell it happens I guess. 

the £100 he has against me was that he wont be going to Man united before the end of the transfer window

• Like 1

Hi all, just wanted to be part of the madness. I'm not sure what side of the fence I'm on now, but it's safe to say I don't G-relish the thought of Jack leaving. 

@Awol made a good point I thought about someone like Edens wanting to control the narrative. Well if CJ Golson is his guy then that looks to be what is happening - little more on last night's news, and now turning the screw back on Citeh - doesn't need to be insider knowledge, just firing back at them via a media pro USA side. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, darrenm said:

That CJ guy has been a Leeds fan for approx 2 months from a Twitter poll. I doubt he's on the wind up from that.

He could be taking a punt at a 50/50 though.

Aha mr random ITK milking his new found attention. He’s just Ty Bracey with a better haircut 

• Haha 3

It's easy for American guy to command disproportionate attention rn because there's a short-term demand for quick fix "Grealish is staying" content from Villa fans who are unwilling or unable to twig that it's been increasingly likely for the last week that JG wants to go to City and will go to City unless something goes wrong

A new wallet inspector will be along soon

Edited by Annoyman

We can't trust any of these randoms.

But it's better than trusting some neg hunches from VTers, or interpretations of how tired Jack looks, and how his smile tells of the untold emotional burden of two separate employers wanting to make him richer than sin.

So with that said, I guess Jack is definitely staying.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

The connections to Wes is just assumed since he’s a 20+ year private box season ticket holder with the Bucks.

It's all so very Random.  It would be just a very bizarre thing to wake up one morning and start tweeting about. 

He might not be directly connected to Wes but he might have a contact somewhere within his organisation who has info.   He must know various people at The Bucks. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I’m almost indifferent to it now. Obviously I’d be happier him staying but really I don’t think any player is worth this much consideration.

Looking forward to going back to just thinking about players who we know actually want to play for Aston Villa. If the club thinks £100m is enough to get the players who both want to be here and are able to get us higher up the table, selling a player who seemingly needs a new and improved contract every year to stay isn’t the end of the world.

just about my sentiment too.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

It's all so very Random.  It would be just a very bizarre thing to wake up one morning and start tweeting about. 

He might not be directly connected to Wes but he might have a contact somewhere within his organisation who has info.   He must know various people at The Bucks. 

It is. My argument against him doing it to gain fans is, most of the ones that would follow are going to be Villa fans. And if they turn out to be untrue then he would not only lose them but he would also lose any hope of gaining momentum amongst other PL followers since his reporting would be BS. Based of his NFL and NBA history, he definitely has connections so at the very least this isn't rando Eric tweeting fake pics in front of Villa Park. 

• Like 1

Â