The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

Yeah i said people who follow him because he reports on NFL.  We found out he’s a Leeds and Bucks fan last night.  His audience is NFL fans as I said.

The logic follows that. He knows about PL is some sense (Leeds). He is a twitter ITK (NFL) so to try to gain 'followers' is his thing (he doesn't have that many). He could gain follows be latching onto a big PL transfer saga. He has 50/50 chance of being right. He has gone against the grain (Jack to City) to stand out more. If Jack does go to City he loses nothing, as his audience is NFL.

or he could find it amusing as a 'Leeds fan' to see Villa fans hanging on his tweets.

or he could have info from someone close to Wes Edens, who also has knowledge of the intentions of City and Spurs regards Kane.

I know where my money isn't.

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

That Sam Lee chap certainly needs to take a long hard look at his choice of career after this fiasco.

While we can decry his accuracy and charlatan-esque behaviour. The only metrics that count are traffic & subscribers, if the Athletic can see a boost to either with City fans, his jobs a good 'un.

He doesn't share his sources with the Athletic and transfer rumours are their own insane period of time.

We're just old(er) and jaded!

This random American guy who has no reason to know anything at all is in fact, more likely to be right than anyone else, because he has less reason to lie than anyone else. From the mouths of babes

Actually no though he does actually have connections cos he's a regular at a team Wes Edens owns - who else can say that, other than uh maybe half the people who post here

• Like 1

For me Jack’s silence is a big factor. He’s usually very prolific posting on Instagram, Tik Tok etc… His silence speaks volumes imo.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, nick76 said:

See my post at the top of this page where I said all speculation is BS.  I was just having a bit of humour. I’m not trusting any of them because we are hearing different things, different sides and goalposts moving

Not saying you believe it. I'm saying we'd hear something. We can pretend that nothing comes out from the club but as I've said all 3 signings were heavily reported days or weeks before it happened. 

1 minute ago, jim said:

For me Jack’s silence is a big factor. He’s usually very prolific posting on Instagram, Tik Tok etc… His silence speaks volumes imo.

I think "he" doesn't speak. It's his agents. Every minute of this saga is extra Jack followers and a possibility of a higher wage.

Jack being silent means $$$. And that is what he pays his agents for.

2 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

According to a few blokes on this thread also.....

Yeah I believe there's a few that have a leg and calf fetish also. Even city fans at Bluemoon are now developing these fetish feelings for Jack, always going on about his hair, his headband, his calfs, Legs.

It's strange isn't it but none of them admit to wanting arse 😂

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Folski said:

And there was no mentioned of it on Ceefax

I've pressed the reload button about a dozen times and nothings changed. 

5 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

The logic follows that. He knows about PL is some sense (Leeds). He is a twitter ITK (NFL) so to try to gain 'followers' is his thing (he doesn't have that many). He could gain follows be latching onto a big PL transfer saga. He has 50/50 chance of being right. He has gone against the grain (Jack to City) to stand out more. If Jack does go to City he loses nothing, as his audience is NFL.

or he could find it amusing as a 'Leeds fan' to see Villa fans hanging on his tweets.

or he could have info from someone close to Wes Edens, who also has knowledge of the intentions of City and Spurs regards Kane.

I know where my money isn't.

Also looking now, I think he has gained around 1k more followers since tweeting last night, a big % increase.

That CJ guy has been a Leeds fan for approx 2 months from a Twitter poll. I doubt he's on the wind up from that.

He could be taking a punt at a 50/50 though.

• Like 1

Just now, Mark Albrighton said:

Just on the mention of that Leeds allegiance from that supposed ITK, from what I’ve seen on Twitter, it seems as if the supporters of the likes of Leeds, West Ham, Everton are generally hoping Grealish stays at Villa. A sort of solidarity from those outside the big six, it appears.

That is true, but then we did also have a die hard "Villa fan" on here the other day saying Grealish should move and laughing at the ambition of the board that turned out to be a Leeds fan.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

I think I'm at the stage where *if* he does stay I want an apology from the club for the whole saga...

Why? Clubs never comment on transfers unless something is agreed. It has always been that way and always will be that way. In any event we don’t know what’s happening behind the scenes. The club has their reasons for operating the way they do and everybody at this point should trust how villa is run. 

Â