The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 minutes ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

I just want everything to be ok 😔

It will be mate. We’re Aston Villa are we’re bigger than one player. I really hope Jack stays but if not, we accept, adapt and thrive without him.

• Like 1

Just now, VillaFaninLondon said:

No I spoke with Ollie outside the front entrance to the hotel. There was a security man next to him only letting in people staying at the hotel and you also have to go into the hotel to get to the pitches where they’re training.

You can see the pitches from the road and I saw Ty out there with a couple of coaches. Conor also came out of the hotel with a coach and was walking down the road and I drove past.

But I think all the other players were inside having lunch/meetings. No sign of Jack unfortunately.

should have held an Amazon parcel in your hand and wore a hi-vis jacket.   Parcel for Ms Grilish.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ender4 said:

yeah, but maybe he's wants to stay and wants to go pretty equally.   51% go and 49% stay.     In which case, we just need to move him 2% to our side.

Do we?....If a player wants 49%  to be else where, he is not committed to our club IMO.

• Like 1

None of this makes sense...

There's clearly been a bid; it's not been rejected - otherwise it would have been publicised somehow.
He so publicly in training, and discussions. Why if he's leaving? He could've just run about and then gone back inside. Or they make the whole training thing private to avoid the side show. So much access to fans is so risky.
Lots of rumours of bids for players; but not in Jack's position. But with FFP - are we spending the money we get early, or are we stepping up plans to convince him to stay? 
Conflicting rumours from people with a reputation to lose on social media - why would they say anything unless they were convinced. This is so high profile, it will haunt them for years when they're wrong. 
Plus - the Kane situation; he hasn't done that without some promises from Man City, surely.

I suspect this will be one of those mysteries which only makes sense after everything is done and dusted. Like the Usual Suspects.
Or perhaps not even then - like Twin Peaks. 

• Haha 1

Here's some extremely sketchy ITK info: I work in Manchester and the wife of a colleague has just sworn blind that she has seen Grealish with Girlfriend and dog in tow in a black Range Rover in Hale. Here's where it gets stranger - they had pulled over as the dog was being sick by the side of the road. I had to ask if this was a wind up when that detail was revealed but apparently not.

I did tell them it was very unlikely as he was pictured in London this very morning but she was 99% sure it was him... Have there been any recent photos of Grealish training this afternoon?

• Haha 1

Just now, mikeyjavfc said:

Here's some extremely sketchy ITK info: I work in Manchester and the wife of a colleague has just sworn blind that she has seen Grealish with Girlfriend and dog in tow in a black Range Rover in Hale. Here's where it gets stranger - they had pulled over as the dog was being sick by the side of the road. I had to ask if this was a wind up when that detail was revealed but apparently not.

I did tell them it was very unlikely as he was pictured in London this very morning but she was 99% sure it was him... Have there been any recent photos of Grealish training this afternoon?

Maybe they sent Matty Cash up instead?

• Haha 3

Just now, mikeyjavfc said:

Either they've driven from London to Manchester in under a couple of hours, or maybe there's someone that looks a little bit like Jack Grealish to the untrained eye.

21 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

But you don’t think there’s truth to Ornstein saying it’s unrelated to Grealish? The guy who actually announced our bid attempt?

Hadn't seen that bit to be honest. But the fact it was announced / made about 1-2 hours after we received that bid.... And after 4 weeks of silence on the JWP front?

No not really.

1 minute ago, mikeyjavfc said:

There's a video of him training with a fitness coach at that hotel posted from a guy at the hotel at 12:42. For a man not renowned for his pace that's very impressive to be showered, changed and up in Hale in under 2 hours.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mikeyjavfc said:

I'm assuming it wasn't "Jack" behind the wheel?

4 minutes ago, mikeyjavfc said:

george costanza gifs | WiffleGif

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

If we're seriously in the realm of there wasn't a bid, then we've really hit the stick your head in the sand and pretend everything is OK phase. 

Surely the club would simply come out and confirm we've not received any bids, if that were the case. 

4 minutes ago, mikeyjavfc said:

Nope. He was in training an hour ago.

• Like 1

Â