The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, Mic09 said:

I don't understand those 'convinced' he is off. There is more evidence that he is staying at this moment.

Of course, he could be off, but there isn't any good evidence for it. 

There's a lot of evidence. Lots of journalists reporting it. No denial from the player or the club. If there was no truth in a story this big, by now someone from one of the clubs would have passed that on.

11 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Sky about to report on the future of Jack Grealish after the adverts, what price can I get that it's the same bollox they've been churning out for days.

1:1000000000000000

26 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Do you think they'd chase up with a phone call - "hi receptionist, did you get my fax from 6 days ago?"

hopefully we gave them the number for our ticket office

1 minute ago, TRO said:

If he wants to go?.....I hope he gets his wish.

I have never been comfortable with a player, not wanting to be at Villa and playing for us under duress....and in my time supporting them, the club has always accomodated a players release, if they don't want to be there....irrespective of the circumstances.

yeah, but maybe he's wants to stay and wants to go pretty equally.   51% go and 49% stay.     In which case, we just need to move him 2% to our side.

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

There's a lot of evidence. Lots of journalists reporting it. No denial from the player or the club. If there was no truth in a story this big, by now someone from one of the clubs would have passed that on.

I think a bid was made, so far thats really all thats happened . No chance he would be at Villa training if it was accepted

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, skarroki said:

Just can't picture him leaving. Can't see it happening even now. 

imo His mind was made up during the Euro's....He had plenty of time and advisors( team mates) to guide him.

Its not his decision holding things up, its the manner in which Man city want to pay us, is my guess.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, ender4 said:

yeah, but maybe he's wants to stay and wants to go pretty equally.   51% go and 49% stay.     In which case, we just need to move him 2% to our side.

I think he made his mind up at the Euro's.

10 minutes ago, ender4 said:

You can literally just pop in and chat with the players?  Should have hung around in the bushes until Grealish came out!

No I spoke with Ollie outside the front entrance to the hotel. There was a security man next to him only letting in people staying at the hotel and you also have to go into the hotel to get to the pitches where they’re training.

You can see the pitches from the road and I saw Ty out there with a couple of coaches. Conor also came out of the hotel with a coach and was walking down the road and I drove past.

But I think all the other players were inside having lunch/meetings. No sign of Jack unfortunately.

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Those are the same journalists that we always laugh off. The big sky looking to engineer moves.

Why would there be denial from the player or the club? The player has an agent who drives his social image (and this story is getting Grealish some serious attention and $$$) and the club is waaaaay too professional to indulge in speculation or say something they might regret down the line.

I'm not saying there isn't truth in the transfer story. I think city have bid £100m. But I don't see to a single thing that will convince me 'he is off'. 

• Like 2

Â