The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, djdabush said:

No, just another one pretending to be ITK to get social media fame. Notice that he includes the bit about a higher contract offer going to the owners for approval. I'm certain he's seen the video of Lange on the phone and he's added that in to make it sound more credible.

Or it’s legit and this is why CJ Golson posted that tweet yesterday, because he had inside info on NSWE approving the offer and maybe if that higher offer was green-lit then Jack was going to sign it.spacer.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ben1505 said:

Just out of interest, when was the last time that Jack declared his love for the club, last contract signing?

He was asked about his favourite player during the England camp and he said 'everyone will expect me to say Ronaldo or Messi but it's Gabby Agbonlahor, scoring as many goals for villa as he did it's all I wanted growing up'

Or something to that effect. It was a very open question unlike the Totti one which everyone harps on about where he was stuck between a rock and a hard place 

• Like 1

Is it allowed to repost this? After all, I had to spend almost

Spoiler

minutes making it and Lange's smile is such an everlasting source of joy.

grealish_show.jpg.4afa0197f801d32782034bd164930aff.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ben1505 said:

Just out of interest, when was the last time that Jack declared his love for the club, last contract signing?

Every time he or the team scored, he didn't need to say it, you could see it.

That's something he wouldn't get anywhere else especially citeh, their players mostly celebrate with each other and not the fans. Foden aside, he's a proper good lad.

Edited by Phil Silvers

4 minutes ago, bobzy said:

The GOAT is back!

I reckon there could be a few hundred Villans around that training pitch today, will be utter chaos.

Imagine if Jack/the club pick a ten year old from the crowd, hand them a piece of paper to read out and its the announcement that Jack has signed a new longterm contract.

Just a thought would Jack leave the club that he loves less than two weeks before the season starts? Every day that goes by is a day less that we are able to find replacements.. why couldn’t he sign for City yesterday if he was keen to go? The “offer” has been there since Friday?

13 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Every time he or the team scored, he didn't need to say it, you could see it.

That's something he wouldn't get anywhere else especially citeh, their players mostly celebrate with each other and not the fans. Foden aside, he's a proper good lad.

Roy Walker must hate him.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

I reckon there could be a few hundred Villans around that training pitch today, will be utter chaos.

Imagine if Jack/the club pick a ten year old from the crowd, hand them a piece of paper to read out and its the announcement that Jack has signed a new longterm contract.

spacer.png

1 minute ago, ben1505 said:

Just a thought would Jack leave the club that he loves less than two weeks before the season starts? Every day that goes by is a day less that we are able to find replacements.. why couldn’t he sign for City yesterday if he was keen to go? The “offer” has been there since Friday?

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148862qcnqu7veewe8bch74

Â