The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, Talldarkandransome said:

If I'd put £1500 on anything it wouldn't matter what he was gonna do, I'd be pretty much dead

If he goes and then misses finds out then I will be … ! Kids don’t gamble ! 

38 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

I’m of the opinion he’s going to go and we are currently sorting out the finer details of how the £100m will be structured. 

IF Jack leaves, I also suspect that’s what is currently going on. Citeh have made a bid they consider has met Villa’s valuation or release clause and Villa have said the offer doesn’t meet their valuation or trigger the clause... yet.

In the meantime, Jack behaves and trains exactly as a contracted player should. He’ll not have to decide between the two massive contract offers until citeh’s bid is acceptable to Villa.

IF there is a £100m release clause, I wonder if it’s detailed how that £100m is paid? Possibly not, so perhaps Villa are comfortable to insist it needs to be £100m up-front. No player swap, no instalments, no ‘including add-ons’.

2 minutes ago, brommy said:

IF Jack leaves, I also suspect that’s what is currently going on. Citeh have made a bid they consider has met Villa’s valuation or release clause and Villa have said the offer doesn’t meet their valuation or trigger the clause... yet.

In the meantime, Jack behaves and trains exactly as a contracted player should. He’ll not have to decide between the two massive contract offers until citeh’s bid is acceptable to Villa.

IF there is a £100m release clause, I wonder if it’s detailed how that £100m is paid? Possibly not, so perhaps Villa are comfortable to insist it needs to be £100m up-front. No player swap, no instalments, no ‘including add-ons’.

Would they do that before allowing Jack to talk to them? 

Anyone feel like Man City might be playing off Kane vs. Grealish?

The figure which keeps being bandied about is 100 mill.

Kane mentioned. " I might not be worth 100 mill " next year when being interviewed. about wanting to move to Man City earlier.

City top target is Kane, Grealish 2nd. They aren't getting anywhere with Kane, so offer 100 mill for Jack.

This causes Kane to lose his shit and get finnicky, as he knows it's either him or Jack, and sees his move slipping away.

Hence he goes on strike to try to force a move.

City then sit back and see if their plan worked.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Kane mentioned. " I might not be worth 100 mill " next year when being interviewed. about wanting to move to Man City earlier.

City top target is Kane, Grealish 2nd. They aren't getting anywhere with Kane, so offer 100 mill for Jack.

This causes Kane to lose his shit and get finnicky, as he knows it's either him or Jack.

Exactly my thoughts too.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

This causes Kane to lose his shit and get finnicky, as he knows it's either him or Jack.

Thats how I see it. City would be happy to get either player, probably know they won't get both, but Pep would probably prefer Kane as his number 1 target as its clear city are stacked in midfield but lack a prescence up front. This would tally up somewhat, as the alleged bid for Kane at the end of June was for £100 mil. City then sit back and hope the player and their agent force a move and do the heavy lifting, happy if they manage to nab one of 2 top talents in world football

• Like 3

Â