The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

Just because they're both American...? 😅

No through American Sports apparently.  I dont know how a NBA owner knows or connected to a NFL Tier 2 journo...sounds weak but it's very random an American journo, nothing to do with football is posting that.  Dont believe anything media these days but was a little too random to not be random if that makes sense.  Funny!!!

Just now, Davkaus said:

**** it, if CJ is so highly thought of, another ton on Jack staying. 

I have no idea what he knows about Jack but as a tenured Jags fan I can definitely tell you he's had Shad Khan's son Tony in the net more than once.

He definitely knows stuff but this is fresh territory.

Edited by Brumerican

2 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

I can beat that, some guy on reddit (different guy to the ITK) has had a game of telephone that started with Ian Taylor's son and claims the contract will be sorted Wednesday and announced on Saturday for the Sevilla game.

Nooooooo. I'm going camping with 2 City fans on Thursday for the weekend. Need resolution by then. 

Just now, alreadyexists said:

It’s one of those events where you know you’re living through AV history… and I love it! 😆 

Plot twist, we all wake up tomorrow and it was all a dream and that cabbage never got chucked at Bruce, and it’s still 2018…

Jackanackanory!

• Haha 1

Taking a wild guess (well its in keeping with this thread in the last week or so) perhaps this bid was to flush Kane out for City? Perhaps Grealish isn't that pleased to be  part of a pawn of a different signing altogether and could well have never been Man City's first choice. That is wild conjecture though not ITK information. There does seem to be an awful lot of moving parts going on at 3 different clubs at the same time.

Â