The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

There's a bit too much narrative in that CJ Golson tweet for my liking -- if I genuinely had the scoop on Jack signing a new deal I wouldn't add all that exposition, I'd be confident in the story and let it speak for itself

But honestly who knows anything at this point!

If I were villa I’d absolutely troll on the lines of a fixture update on the rescheduling of the Forrest friendly and just sneak in “adults £20, kids get in free on account of Grealish’s new contract signed on 2 August 2021” about a third way through a bunch of boring admin shit and post nothing more about it for 24 hours. 

• Haha 1

Just now, jayEm said:

There's a bit too much narrative in that CJ Golson tweet for my liking -- if I genuinely had the scoop on Jack signing a new deal I wouldn't add all that exposition, I'd be confident in the story and let it speak for itself

But honestly who knows anything at this point!

It's too random. Not putting any stock in it, but it's interesting that he doesn't appear to be some random saddo making things up for clicks and likes.

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

May favorite is the pinned tweet. He beat Adam Schefter by 45 minutes to the Jonnu Smith signing. Schefter is they guy for NFL breaking news so that's funny he beat him so badly to that story.

Yeah he's usually duking it out with Ian Rappaport but CJ Golson definitely is a thing.

• Like 1

Just now, CarryOnVilla said:

So a 2k follower NFL ITK claiming Jack is staying
backed up by a 500 follower account. 

This one stinks bad 

I can beat that, some guy on reddit (different guy to the ITK) has had a game of telephone that started with Ian Taylor's son and claims the contract will be sorted Wednesday and announced on Saturday for the Sevilla game.

Â