The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Oh **** mate, that was a rough one wasn’t it!? I woke half the street up when the penalties when it! 

I took my blood pressure 2 mins after it finished. You won't even believe what it was. I think I legally died that night.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, alreadyexists said:

Flatlined at the final whistle!? I found the first leg at VP quite nerve racking too, I was in the corner of DE near the Holte when Hourihane scored. I hugged some lad next to me I’d never met, those were the days.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47nyho3f61qsqm3oory1

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ben1505 said:

Didn’t Pep say at the start of the year that they couldn’t afford to bid $100m?

In 2019 he said they couldn’t afford Grealish. He also said this year that they couldn’t afford strikers at what the asking prices were.

Edited by Aston_Villan4

41 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

And by the way, is there any definitive proof that City have actually made a bid?

Because it is beginning to look like they may not have.

"It's in the newspapers!" - Jim White from Talkshite

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

I'm about to put a bet on that they get neither!

If Man City get both players it will be utterly impossible to pretend or argue that FFP is anything but total bollocks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

The bold words are a bit unnecessary if he leaves. They taking the piss. If he stays it’s genius.

That tweet is the biggest clue of the day.

Absolutely no reason to embolden the words meeting room without giving a hidden meaning

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sam-AVFC said:

It's safe to assume whoever runs the Twitter account will know f all until they are sent marketing photos or a statement at quarter to an hour and told to post them on the hour.

Probably, but I kind of feel like the people in charge of the social media accounts should be quite high up on the information food chain. Codeword clearance and all that given what they deal with.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Can't lie, this is brilliant from the club. We know with how guarded they are with practically everything, if they wanted to keep this Grealish thing under wraps they absolutely could. Instead they're teasing the fans with all of this, starting with that tweet this morning timed right after Kane was reported to not go to training.

Yep. Club has played a blinder.

• Like 1

Feel like the official Twitter feed would only do that if they were going to post something to settle everyone soon after. So I've got it on notification now.

• Like 1

Â