The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I rearranged a colonoscopy just to be able to stay on here and keep up with updates. Just thought would throw that out there.

Do the right thing Jack.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

If Ian Taylor is a Villa legend then surely Jack should be to? 

So I think so too but it surprised me a lot of the people on here didn't think so.

If he leaves and he does so in a respectful way (not doing what Kane is currently doing) and the club gets value, I don't see why that should tarnish him at all.

It's massively disappointing and it'll hurt bigtime but he's pretty much carried this club for a few years now and if he genuinely felt like he couldn't achieve what he wanted to here I'd say go. I think if the owners are serious then they need to be able to convince him that the vision is real and achievable.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Big Salad said:

I rearranged a colonoscopy just to be able to stay on here and keep up with updates. Just thought would throw that out there.

i rearranged my underwear as it was feeling a little tight on anticipation of him staying.

I’ve been on holidays the last 2 weeks, today is a bank holiday in Ireland and I have a hospital appointment in the morning to see how my broken ankle is healing. I can’t afford a day of arsing around at work but looks like I’ll have to.

1 minute ago, desensitized43 said:

I think if the owners are serious then they need to be able to convince him that the vision is real and achievable.

If he stays surely the vision is immediately real?  Add 1 more strong player and we easily have a team capable of being in the top 6.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Surely if he is imminently going to City, Dean and the management would have had the meeting asap at 9am with coffee rather than faffing about all day to see if the captain and the talisman of the team is going to pack his bags?

This!

They must have an inkling he’s staying with further discussion on new contract later.  If he was leaving they’d want discussion earlier and City wouldn’t want him training.

• Like 1

Just now, ender4 said:

If he stays surely the vision is immediately real?  Add 1 more strong player and we easily have a team capable of being in the top 6.

Earlier in the thread there was a link to a Villa subReddit poster who said he had links to the club through Shakespeare's son or something. 

He said that the list of players we are chasing is mind boggling and was too scared to post names as they were that good. 

If that's the case then surely the conversation with the owners will take 2 mins as like you say, one or two players added of that calibre and we are a **** good side on paper this season. 

Not sure what else the owners can do to be honest, they have backed us to the hilt. 

7 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

Do the right thing Jack.

Â