The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, Steero113 said:

LET IT END MY WIFE'S GONNA KILL ME WHEN SHE LOOKS AT THE BANK ACCOUNT AND SEES HOW MUCH I'VE PISSED UP THE WALL BETTING ON JACK TO STAY....!!!!

I'm nearly at 4 figures., Going to make this shit rain when he stays. When he stays. He's staying. Please, God, say he's staying. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

If I was a betting man I'd guess that we're waiting for the Bailey transfer to be completed and then we'll let him go to City for the fee mentioned. I really hope I'm wrong. 

What's in it for us to keep him fit?

Just now, Davkaus said:

I'm nearly at 4 figures., Going to make this shit rain when he stays. When he stays. He's staying. Please, God, say he's staying. 

I'm with you brother, see you down the pub to drown it out if we're wrong (we're not wrong, he's staying, we're **** massive...)

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

You can feel the anger rising as it goes on.

But then he'll look like a stay-away like Kane. I don't know what to think. I'm just thrashing round in the dark.

Well in regards to Kane’s situation, he’s staying away because he’s demanding to be transferred and it’s well known he wants out.

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

Tonight supposedly.

If we think there's a real risk of him going, I would have thought it'd be a priority over him training. Sod having him out training for the last 2 days, we'd need to be preparing what we do with the money, we'd surely not be dicking about waiting 2 days before settling this? 

Â