The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

Jacks body language is OK there,, I spent quite sometime having to read body language, its virtually impossible to fake a smile. Jack has just spent 3 weeks on the lash, he looks the way he should look.

Thanks for that insight PHIL "CIA" SILVERS🤣

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

The ‘do you wanna join a club that was formed 10 years ago’ comment was funny. Wasn’t these bums saved from relegation cause VAR didn’t work the other season

Ay?

3 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Every photo and video of Jack he seems to have a handler in Villa coaching gear following him around, I'd assume it's one of the media/PR department - or someone under instructions from the club - making sure there's no press or anything getting out, as too much noise will cause a buzz around the place which could disrupt things.

It’s the VP tunnel security guy , Derek Christopher 

Edited by 260582
Include name
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Bizzzle said:

I just want this resolved one way or the other so I can actually do some bloody work

Agreed, but rather conveniently my electric has been switched off for the last hour so I can’t do any work even if I want to. Mindlessly scrolling speculation it is then…

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

presumably by the club...but why i wonder? not normally one to do 2+2=5 but that is a little concerning

She was asked to remove it by the kids parents. It’s discussed in this thread a few pages back. 

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

The ‘do you wanna join a club that was formed 10 years ago’ comment was funny. Wasn’t these bums saved from relegation cause VAR didn’t work the other season

i didn't that comment. if i was a city fan overhearing that i would be absolutely fuming.

if it was a team like leipzig than yeah fair, but ive known a few city fans over the years and they're a loyal bunch.

She had to take it down as you cant post a video or picture of someone online without their agreement. Assuming they see it, which Jack's camp will do, they'll immediately say you have no right to post that,  remove it. Simple. Edit: or on this case the kids parents it seems.

Whether it indicates anything one way or the other,  I have no clue as it was down before I could watch it,  but sounds like he was just continuing the current trend of no leaks from the club on anything remotely interesting.

Edited by MrBlack
  • Thanks 1

Just now, MrBlack said:

She had to take it down as you cant post a video or picture of someone online without their agreement. Assuming they see it, which Jack's camp will do, they'll immediately say you have no right to post that,  remove it. Simple.

Whether it indicates anything one way or the other,  I have no clue as it was down before I could watch it,  but sounds like he was just continuing the current trend of no leaks from the club on anything remotely interesting.

No the kid smiling awkwardly at the end is her cousin. The kids parents told her they don’t want their kid posted all over the internet and that she should take the video down. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, villanmac said:

City & villa fans saying he's off because he was looking down in a video and didn't respond to the ramblings of a retard. Villa fans reckoning its back on for him to stay because there's a photo of him with a smile.

You've all lost your heads and the internet is melting your brains.

There are a 1000 pages of post just like this.

Edited by Phil Silvers

11 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I've read these lines a few times, and I can't read it any way other than you changing your mind mid-post? :D 

You can feel the anger rising as it goes on.

7 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

If they wanted it to be nice and comfortable for him wouldn’t the best way to do that be away from the public eye? Tell him to stay home and workout with a private trainer or something. 

But then he'll look like a stay-away like Kane. I don't know what to think. I'm just thrashing round in the dark.

Â