The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, Tomaszk said:

I think this is a carefully managed exercise to not make Jack look like the villain.

Be surprised if we're making it nice and comfortable for him to leave. Be bit annoying actually.

I've read these lines a few times, and I can't read it any way other than you changing your mind mid-post? :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

presumably by the club...but why i wonder? not normally one to do 2+2=5 but that is a little concerning

Think the poster that mentioned the video originally said it would likely be taken down as the parents of the kid in the video wouldn't wanted his face plastered everywhere. Understandable. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Is there another villatalk the troll farm are reading?

I think this is a carefully managed exercise to not make Jack look like the villain.

Be surprised if we're making it nice and comfortable for him to leave. Be bit annoying actually.

If they wanted it to be nice and comfortable for him wouldn’t the best way to do that be away from the public eye? Tell him to stay home and workout with a private trainer or something. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

presumably by the club...but why i wonder? not normally one to do 2+2=5 but that is a little concerning

Every photo and video of Jack he seems to have a handler in Villa coaching gear following him around, I'd assume it's one of the media/PR department - or someone under instructions from the club - making sure there's no press or anything getting out, as too much noise will cause a buzz around the place which could disrupt things.

The ‘do you wanna join a club that was formed 10 years ago’ comment was funny. Wasn’t these bums saved from relegation cause VAR didn’t work the other season

Just now, bobzy said:

I'm no expert, but his body language in that video looks awkward as ****.

Could just be because he's tired and can't be arsed with all the (incredibly obvious) comments, but...

Jacks body language is OK there,, I spent quite sometime having to read body language, its virtually impossible to fake a smile. Jack has just spent 3 weeks on the lash, he looks the way he should look.

Â