The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

6 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

This is the vid I assume. I don't think he is answering that question.

Yes that’s the vid, in fairness I didn’t play the whole clip at the time it was only when he rang me to ask if I’d received it. He told me that was what Jack had said so whether it was said just before the recording started or he’s on the wind up I can’t say.

What I do know is that the girl that posted it will be asked by him to delete it.

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

can you not hear the adult in the back ground asking if he's signing a new contract and saying stuff like dont go there they'll ruin you? its non stop garbage

I thought when the poster said ‘lads’ he meant the kids. 

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

This is a proper circus now, and I feel for him in that situation. 

I do too… but I think Jack would say that he loves it to a certain degree and that ‘pressure is a privilege’ as he often says. 
But yeah, If it was me I’d think how can I get out of this circus!? 

1 minute ago, Lord Willard said:

Shame on that bloke for asking questions. Pathetic. If I were there I would be on my hands and knees, crying and spluttering begging him to stay.

Similar to how I reacted when my girlfriend wanted to leave me. 

Did she go to City too?

4 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

This is a proper circus now, and I feel for him in that situation. 

I was just thinking this and thats why i find it strange unless he is staying and that decision has been made that you woul dhave him in front of fans etc, its madness if its still up in the air and not fair on anyone involved

10 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

it could have been much, much worse

theres all sorts of shit he's already been called on social media. some dickhead could have been there calling him a snake etc. saying how much we want him to stay, please sign the contract etc, is not too bad at all

Think the ones saying that on social media do so behind their pseudonym and wouldn't have the balls to dare saying it to him in person. Interesting to see he has what looks like a bodyguard with him though - does he always have that?

1 minute ago, Lord Willard said:

Shame on that bloke for asking questions. Pathetic. If I were there I would be on my hands and knees, crying and spluttering begging him to stay.

Similar to how I reacted when my girlfriend wanted to leave me. 

but you weren't offered 100m for her to be fair...

18 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

This is the vid I assume. I don't think he is answering that question.

Yeah he's talking about his hairband. One of the kids asks for it and he says something like "Dunno about that... I've only got one"

Someone asks him for it again later in the video.

He flat out ignores the question about the contract. Which you can't blame him for really

The body language in that video isn't good. There's a bit of shame there because he's looking down a bit. Whether that's because he feels like he's already done wrong by going outside the Villa 'family' or if it's because he already knows he's gone is the question.

• Like 2

Just now, darrenm said:

The body language in that video isn't good. There's a bit of shame there because he's looking down a bit. Whether that's because he feels like he's already done wrong by going outside the Villa 'family' or if it's because he already knows he's gone is the question.

It might just be because he's being harrassed when he just wanted to be nice to some kids.

Wouldn't read too much in to it.

• Like 3

Just now, darrenm said:

I should think he's sick to death of not being able to go anywhere without having a camera pointed at him, including sun bathing on holiday or having a walk at night.

Â