The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

What I'm hearing to the question  

“would you be ok to sign the contract?”

“I can’t, I already have one”

or

“I can’t, I only have one”

I think his response was to many young kids down the line wanting his hair band, I think he was ignoring contract questions.

Just now, avfcDJ said:

Rob Dorset I think.

followed by the headline "jack refuses to comment"

going OT but i can remember seeing sky news run a headline that prince william refused to comment on prince andrew speculation...then they showed a video of a sky "journalist" screaming "is your uncle a pedo?" at him as he was being walked round the opening of a building with his wife

scum bags the lot of them

It's the guy who is clearly not a kid saying stuff like -

"Do you want to join a 10 year old club?"

"Don't join City, they are small club and they will ruin you"

"Sign the contract, Jack"

Making himself look and sound like a fool.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Yep. Probably making him want to leave rather than stay.

He would have known beforehand that he would face questions like that and been advised to bat them off. What is more interesting is that Villa allowed it at all

Surely if he's about to leave it's the last thing that they would want

2 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Why? It’s young kids meeting their hero? 

can you not hear the adult in the back ground asking if he's signing a new contract and saying stuff like dont go there they'll ruin you? its non stop garbage

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

What I'm hearing to the question  

“would you be ok to sign the contract?”

“I can’t, I already have one”

or

“I can’t, I only have one”

He’s replying to the little kid asking him for his headband. The kid asks for his headband and Grealish says he can’t because he only has one. 

• Like 3

Only thing im reading into what's happened this morning is if there was a deal to be done or any doubt it would be a massive PR error to have him in front of cameras/meetings fans etc - You could say hes working in the gym etc 

• Like 1

He doesn't respond to the arsehat asking him to sign the contract. Just the kid who asks if he has any extra hairbands.

This is a very sensitive situation in terms of PR and I doubt he's going to announce that he's staying or going via some numb nuts who should probably be at work.

• Haha 4

Just now, jacketspuds said:

He doesn't respond to the arsehat asking him to sign the contract. Just the kid who asks if he has any extra hairbands.

This is a very sensitive situation in terms of PR and I doubt he's going to announce that he's staying or going via some numb nuts who should probably be at work.

Especially if the new contract isn't signed, could knock £50k a week off his wages!

Â