The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

6 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Sorry if this has been mentioned, this thread moves fast but given the way that Kane is behaving the club may just want to show how decent Grealish has been about things, positive PR, not trying to hint that he is staying. So people don’t turn on him after he goes. Timing would indicate that.

Or he’s not leaving! Simple answer is sometimes the right answer

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

It doesn’t matter. What matters is Villa posting it today. More so after the Kane news

What I was getting at is if he's still there for a second day, yesterday was not just a farewell meet up.

But today's video's could have been actually filmed yesterday and just posted today.

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

What I was getting at is if he's still there for a second day, yesterday was not just a farewell meet up.

But today's video's could have been actually filmed yesterday and just posted today.

Appears to be today, judging the other players in it and someone else tweeting a vid today 

Edited by CarryOnVilla

Want to note that even if he is leaving, at least he had the class and the balls to turn up for training today - unlike another even more expensive transfer that supposedly also loves his club…

Also, on an unrelated note, they only have 1600 pages on the Spuds forum about Kane. Do they even love him that much really???

Just now, ChicagoVillan1983 said:

Want to note that even if he is leaving, at least he had the class and the balls to turn up for training today - unlike another even more expensive transfer that supposedly also loves his club…

Also, on an unrelated note, they only have 1600 pages on the Spuds forum about Kane. Do they even love him that much really???

They have less sex addicts.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, WallisFrizz said:

I really hope not. 

Oh they will, I'll never understand why, but they will.

No-one will have been in a situation anywhere near similar to what Jack's in, so they have no grounds to judge. But of course many will.

3 minutes ago, ChicagoVillan1983 said:

Perhaps the class of the club also has something to do with it. We are not Tottenham. We are not Levy.

• Like 1

I was 60/40 confident last couple of days that he'd stay but all the comments now like he's definitely staying based on training video which are affecting betting odds (meaningless) are making me nervous. Would like some proper confirmation but it's sleep time here. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

I know that would be ridiculous but we'd have the best attacking depth in the league with Jack, Bailey, Buendia, Raphinha and Traore. 

Well outside of city. 

Edited by MotoMkali

3 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I'm not sure if Kane going there would mean the Jack deal is off or if it would make him want to move there more.

Can they afford both? The bid probably for Grealish is probably heavily installment based if they feel they need to put a bigger bid in for Kane as they have to deal with Levy.

1 minute ago, MotoMkali said:

I know that would be ridic9but we'd have the best attacking depth in the league with Jack, Bailey, Buendia, Raphinha and Traore. 

30m seems to be the magic number this transfer window.

Â