The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

11 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Don't know how betting works, but apparently the odds have tumbled on him staying? After being suspended.

Apparently it's a good thing.

Yes.

If you stuck £100 on the other day at odds of 7/2 You will be £450 better off come 4th September.

If you stuck £100 on yesterday at odds of 2/1 You will be £300 better off come 4th September.

Now you can't even stick any bets on Grealish staying due betting markets being suspended.

You'll find now that the odds of him joining Man City will have risen significantly due to it not going to happen.

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 2

Just now, Folski said:

Will be some serious middle finger to city if he stays.

Not just that, it’s a massive boost for us as a club which is what I’ve said in this thread before. It gives us massive gravitas. Big offer from title winners, rejected, new contract, that’s massive - it opens eyes to our project and others will want to be part of it… 

It’s why I have a feeling he will stay. Can’t shake it.

• Like 1

I want him to stay, of course I do. However, when i see comments about him being in training with us so he can't be leaving only reminds me of dwight yorke playing his face up whilst still at villa and starting the season under us.

Hope I'm wrong.

2 minutes ago, 260582 said:

10/11 with Sky now to stay

You could back him to join city at 4/5 with skybet and stay at villa with PP at 7/4 and you’d guarantee you’d lose money when he joins Arsenal.

• Haha 1

Just now, burchy said:

Who’s the geezer with him in the video  from this morning when he walks out to training, don’t recognise him?

I would post the embedded tweet but none of the tweets work when I copy n paste the embed links ☹️

6 minutes ago, TeeBee said:

I don't find it a very nice place to be here if I simply search for my name and see the abuse I receive about my appearance and the way I look I find to be quite hurtful. I'm all for people disagreeing with my footballing opinion, it's the beauty of football, but that shouldn't result in people being personal with me, there's just no need for it. 

True and I totally agree but you should try and take it as a compliment. You’re a popular guy. Nobody gives me abuse because nobody knows who the hell I am! 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

12.00 sky sports transfer talk, wonder if they'll mention Jack.

They’ve got a lookalike sat in the studio with an encyclopaedia dressed in a Man City shirt singing Oasis songs. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Folski said:

Will be some serious middle finger to city if he stays.

Not just them. All the pundits have blown off the Buendia and Bailey signings as ‘spending the Grealish money’. Keep Jack, add one or two more (Alvarez, JWP) and suddenly our team sheet looks like a proper threat to most/any other side in the league. 

The penny-dropping moment will be delicious. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, TeeBee said:

I don't find it a very nice place to be here if I simply search for my name and see the abuse I receive about my appearance and the way I look I find to be quite hurtful. I'm all for people disagreeing with my footballing opinion, it's the beauty of football, but that shouldn't result in people being personal with me, there's just no need for it. 

Will never understand the personal insults (of anyone, really) - the internet is a strange place.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

Please give examples.... (if you can be bothered).

I'm at work so can't trawl through specifics, but the gist of the posts has turned to:

1) He's too old 🤣

2) He's shit anyway

3) They are now discussing their recent record against us and belittling us as a club

That's just the start of it. 

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Overall I’m not surprised with jack going back to training. He’s a pro and probably loves it

the bit that is surprising is that Villa is telling the world that he’s back in training. 

this deal is not as close as Percy and Lee state 

Exactly!

Percy just covering his own bases, he isn’t the bloody gospel of transfers like some on here make out. 

Just now, mikeyp102 said:

Please don’t, I couldn’t care less what fans of other clubs say. If you want to read it, go visit it

Amen sister.

I cannot understand the desire to go to another teams' football forum.

• Like 2

Â