The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

5 minutes ago, TeeBee said:

There's no bouncing tigger i'm just an optimistic person and want our club captain to say, forgive me for trying to remain positive. 

The reaction was ridiculous mate. You did nothing wrong but goes to show Twitter is full of nutters so have to be careful what you post.  It’s a lot safer talking villa on this forum. Just stay away from the Match day threads 😂 

Just now, Pez1974 said:

Some in the know information for you...

Jack lives in Barnt Green, as does some of my family.
My niece works in the Chinese takeaway, and Jack come in Saturday evening. 
She chatted to him for a few minutes. And didn't ask him, cos she doesn't like football. 

If anybody wants to adopt her, she is available right now.

(No pervs)

What did he have?

Last night the mods were asked to delete the last 1,000 pages if Jack stays so we could pretend like nothing happened.

I'm taking this as a sign that the mods know something and are carrying out their duty as requested.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Thug said:

How is it possible run out of likes before midday???

This has never happened to me. Don’t know if I’m to picky about liking posts or what. 

Jack’s staying. 

Betting odds can shift on just a single large bet being placed. All it shows is a growing confidence in him staying and people reacting to it by placing bets.

Now that could be people like us who have hope, but not much else or it could be people who actually know things we don't.

Regardless, it's not a smoking gun....... yet.

Â