The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Yeah, I am familiar with his stuff on Villa View, where I generally find him the guest who offers the least value added. But mostly I'm irked today by him doing this bouncing-Tigger routine about Grealish staying, when I doubt he knows anything whatsoever.

There's no bouncing tigger i'm just an optimistic person and want our club captain to say, forgive me for trying to remain positive. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, juanpabloangel18 said:

Well surely he wouldn't participating in training if he'd already decided to join City.

And great that it gives the lads a chance to get in his ear.

🤞

Even if did you wouldn’t expect the club to post a video which is blatantly making sure he is there but just another player which is how it should. If he stays I think the club has played it brilliantly.

1 minute ago, TeeBee said:

Regretted and learned my lesson.

sound mate...FYI we've no problems with leaking good news so if you could just chuck jack's bro a message and ask if he's staying that would be grand 😛

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TeeBee said:

There's no bouncing tigger i'm just an optimistic person and want our club captain to say, forgive me for trying to remain positive. 

You're right, I'm sorry. I got out of bed on the wrong side this morning. You're quite within your rights to be positive, and I should try it myself sometime. Have a good day 👍

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

The vibe in the Matty Cash video as well just doesn't seem like the boys are resigned to him leaving. Gotta admit for a lot of the week I lost hope but it just seems like this story has turned a corner.

Overall I’m not surprised with jack going back to training. He’s a pro and probably loves it

the bit that is surprising is that Villa is telling the world that he’s back in training. 

this deal is not as close as Percy and Lee state 

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Don't know how betting works, but apparently the odds have tumbles on him staying? After being suspended.

Apparently it's a good thing.

You can't really read much into it. Probably just a load of people putting bets on due to the Villa tweet and the bookies have suspended betting to protect themselves from losing too much money. Tends to happen when loads of people bet on the same thing at decent odds all of a sudden.

Wouldn't it be funny if City came out and said they weren't interested in either player. As Pep said, spending £100 million on a player isn't a simple thing given how tough it's been for football clubs over the pandemic crisis, even for the likes of City. 

I could see them going for either Jack or Harry, but not both. 

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Don't know how betting works, but apparently the odds have tumbles on him staying? After being suspended.

Apparently it's a good thing.

They're still giving much better odds on him signing for City than staying with us, but they've certainly closed in since yesterday. It represents where the money is going rather than what's actually happening though. 

I'll be treating myself to a very, very nice bottle of scotch with my winnings if he's a Villa player on September 4th.

Some in the know information for you...

Jack lives in Barnt Green, as does some of my family.
My niece works in the Chinese takeaway, and Jack come in Saturday evening. 
She chatted to him for a few minutes. And didn't ask him, cos she doesn't like football. 

If anybody wants to adopt her, she is available right now.

(No pervs)

• Haha 4

Â