The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

regardless of whether he stays or not, tweeting out pictures of him training today if he does go, would be next level trolling by the club, so on that basis i can only assume he is staying.

• Like 1

Just now, supermon said:

Ermm has anything of note actually happened today other than the avfc account posting something?

Not to my knowledge, but as others have said, every villa fan is expecting some sort of strong indication either way today. For them to post a vid of jack in training would be very very tone deaf if its then announced he's gone a few hours later

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, supermon said:

Ermm has anything of note actually happened today other than the avfc account posting something?

Jack training is a good sign and a fact!  After all the mindless speculation over the weekend even though not massive it’s nice to have a Fact!

@Fairy In Bootssaid he was going for photos at City at the end of weekend and signing by now so for another summer running his sources are making him look not accurate again.  We had other sources saying Jack wasn’t going to turn up for training so just that Jack is at training is positive and factual after a weekend of speculation.

Edited by nick76
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mikeyjavfc said:

Jack's barely joining in with the warm up. Saving himself for city 😪

Looks like Jack’s too busy waiting to time a smile at the rotating camera. He definitely looks at peace with any decision he’s already made (if any). Either the Villa Admin don’t know the outcome or they’re starting the guard against the media trash talking about Grealish being forced to stay by his Villa contract. I currently suspect the former.

I think we have all gone through it so much over this saga and the past 3 or 4 transfer windows in regards to Jack we all have a fair degree of emotional whiplash. Totally fair to read into the club posting that as indication we are at least confident we can keep him, surely lessons would have been learned from the Delph fiasco especially with how much more.professionally we are run now.

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

it's such a weird video too. just the players having a light warm up. it's a totally unnecessary video and, IMO, very deliberate

A nice troll of Spuds as well.

Our star player is training today 🤣

Â