The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 minutes ago, FrannyLee1968 said:

Its not one or the other.

City after both.

I don't think they are. 200+m spend when they haven't shifted anybody is a bit of a reach... Even for them. Maybe the Grealish bid was to shake up Tottenham and panic Kane to take matters into his own hands...which he seems to be doing. 

3 minutes ago, FrannyLee1968 said:

Raised 50 million in player sales already, 11 million from Sancho, more minor player sales lined up, then it'll be Bernardo Silva and possibly Jesus 

But you arent getting Kane and Grealish for 200m, it would be closer to 300m by all said and done.  So you would be well over 200m by that time.  You are already under investigation and then you spend net 200m.  It's just not going to happen within the rules....plus Grealish is staying!

Edited by nick76

1 minute ago, Made In Aston said:

I don't think they are. 200+m spend when they haven't shifted anybody is a bit of a reach... Even for them. Maybe the Grealish bid was to shake up Tottenham and panic Kane to take matters into his own hands...which he seems to be doing. 

Read my posts.

Just now, alreadyexists said:

So is he staying or what!? They wouldn’t post that with ‘ready to work’ on there without knowing surely!?

I can hardly see the photographer saying "Jack, get the **** out the way so we can just get a video of the players that are staying".

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

So is he staying or what!? They wouldn’t post that with ‘ready to work’ on there without knowing surely!?

Exactly. I would've thought that if they expected him to go, they just wouldn't have posted any training videos full stop, at least not until this was all sorted.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

Do you not think he'll already be a Villa legend?

Absolutely not! Wish people would top spewing this shit. It's like the honour is being downgraded. 

You don't achieve legendary status by winning **** all and then doing one. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, FrannyLee1968 said:

Raised 50 million in player sales already, 11 million from Sancho, more minor player sales lined up, then it'll be Bernardo Silva and possibly Jesus 

Can you give us a sense of how your fans would respond to signing Jack? There's so much nonsense online, that I haven't heard much about views on if people think £100m is value for money? And where Jack would fit into your team? Would be nice to have a football-related conversation!

Â