The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Guess you can look at it that way. Or you can look at it as an England teammate and friend liking a post. Not everything has a cryptic deeper meaning.

Sorry, what?!

Or is this a cryptic post? 👀

Just now, Tom13 said:

I doubt Walker would be clever enough to do it for that reason

I wouldn't be surprised if he had velcro straps to do his boots up. He's deep like a parking lot puddle I wouldn't worry too much about what he is posting.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Guess you can look at it that way. Or you can look at it as an England teammate and friend liking a post. Not everything has a cryptic deeper meaning.

He also liked pretty every much post from the lads who played against Bristol City. Sometimes, social media ain’t that deep. Footballers have friends at other teams shocker. 

Edited by The_Steve
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

It's pretty damning for me that Jacks liked that video. Showing Walker dreaming of next season, with 3 League winners medals around his neck as Blue Moon is sung in the background. 

Doesn't look good does it?

Stop reading into absolutely everything mate, you'll feel better for it. Jack and Walker played together at the Euros and Jack has shown he's friendly with all the boys, not just the City players. 

• Like 3

Can this be over, one way or another, please?! This whole process is so disruptive.

If he's going, can we having the **** money, so we can go about and buy the players who are going to wear the shirt next season? If Jack is staying, then terrific, let him get on with preparing for the new season. 

The toxicity and pettiness between citeh and villa fans is embarrassing. 

And the analysis of **** scripture references posted by someone in Jack's family: urg. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Can this be over, one way or another, please?! This whole process is so disruptive.

If he's going, can we having the **** money, so we can go about and buy the players who are going to wear the shirt next season? If Jack is staying, then terrific, let him get on with preparing for the new season. 

The toxicity and pettiness between citeh and villa fans is embarrassing. 

And the analysis of **** scripture references posted by someone in Jack's family: urg. 

This, 100% this. For the sanity of the fanbase, this needs to be sorted today or latest tomorrow. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

It's pretty damning for me that Jacks liked that video. Showing Walker dreaming of next season, with 3 League winners medals around his neck as Blue Moon is sung in the background. 

Doesn't look good does it?

Can't be more damning than wearing the new Aston Villa clobber whilst training with the team yesterday?

Twitter likes 😂

From the website of Jack’s agency:

Social media is a vital part of any athlete’s success and clients can also take advantage of a first-in-class in-house social media team. Key services include account management, graphic design, video, verification, and commercial content support. Working closely with social platforms, clubs and governing bodies help to ensure that clients get the very best out of their accounts.

This is what they do. He’s not sat around on Twitter all day liking things himself.

• Like 2

There’s a man on Twitter sharing detailed scriptural analysis of a Bible verse posted by Jack Grealish’s sister. His assessment is that Grealish is the Messiah and will stay with his humble Villa disciples to lead us to salvation.

He reckons she will understand this, and isn’t just a young girl posting a random out-of-context saying on social media, as “the Grealish family are Catholic”.

This is what I live for. Villa Twitter absolutely excelling itself. What a time to be alive.

• Haha 4

I've just asked someone who knows Jack and might have info (knew all about injury and how long he was out)......

He replied with 🤐. So I conclude that Jack has gone but we are bringing in Zippy on a free transfer from Rainbow.

Edited by AndyClarke
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

There’s a man on Twitter sharing detailed scriptural analysis of a Bible verse posted by Jack Grealish’s sister. His assessment is that Grealish is the Messiah and will stay with his humble Villa disciples to lead us to salvation.

He reckons she will understand this, and isn’t just a young girl posting a random out-of-context saying on social media, as “the Grealish family are Catholic”.

This is what I live for. Villa Twitter absolutely excelling itself. What a time to be alive.

It's amazing really.

My first thought seeing that bible passage was that he's staying and she's talking to the rest of the league fans. They won't understand his choice (turning down Man City move), but soon will (trophies with Villa)

• Like 1

If you take the letters in Grealish's name, convert them to the index of their position in the alphabet, you get the reference to two separate bible passages. If you look up those passages, and completely change the words, it says that 9/11 was an inside job. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Â