The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

For me, this won’t be the loss of a player.. it’ll be the final nail in the coffin that football is dead..  if this goes through then it’s proof that there’s no loyalty in football and that all the “big” teams have to do is click their fingers and they get what they want.. it’s a perfect opportunity to let the media and these clubs know that we mean business.. will we take it, or roll over like everyone else?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

A Man City "Tier 1 Journalist", whatever that means, has posted a screenshot of Jack's sister's instagram with a bible quote that suggests he is going.

To be honest, I think more people from the outside world would understand Jack going to City than would understand him staying at Villa.  But yes, she’s probably talking to Villa fans. 

They need to just rip the plaster off now.

• Haha 1

Just now, ben1505 said:

For me, this won’t be the loss of a player.. it’ll be the final nail in the coffin that football is dead..  if this goes through then it’s proof that there’s no loyalty in football and that all the “big” teams have to do is click their fingers and they get what they want.. it’s a perfect opportunity to let the media and these clubs know that we mean business.. will we take it, or roll over like everyone else?

DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE VILLA 

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH 

Just now, AvfcRigo82 said:

Just what I had stated last night mate and mentioned by a few others already, that the bid is going to be rejected and Jack will be staying with us.

Well that’s the nail the coffin. This is going the same way as Rashica and Leao. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

To be honest, I think more people from the outside world would understand Jack going to City than would understand him staying at Villa.  But yes, she’s probably talking to Villa fans. 

They need to just rip the plaster off now.

I think you’ll be in for a surprise when he stays at Villa. 

• Like 1

Just now, Keyblade said:

They give out blue checks to anyone it seems. This is the image the link in that City Xtra tweet leads to that Kevin De Bruyne liked:

Thats the video. Jack liked it. Then the city page posted the video and the image showing Jack had liked it.

KDB then liked that tweet, not the video. The tweet of Jack liking the video

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Thats the video. Jack liked it. Then the city page posted the video and the image showing Jack had liked it.

KDB then liked that tweet, not the video. The tweet of Jack liking the video

Yeah I went 1 tweet too low. This is the tweet KDB liked. 

5 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Yeah I went 1 tweet too low. This is the tweet KDB liked. 

It's pretty damning for me that Jacks liked that video. Showing Walker dreaming of next season, with 3 League winners medals around his neck as Blue Moon is sung in the background. 

Doesn't look good does it?

31 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

Well that’s the nail the coffin. This is going the same way as Rashica and Leao. 😂

Or the same way as Jack on the last two occasions..

You're another one with a glass half empty and selective memory loss it appears.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

Â