The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

A Man City "Tier 1 Journalist", whatever that means, has posted a screenshot of Jack's sister's instagram with a bible quote that suggests he is going.

Imagine having everything you do people assume it’s about your brother, wouldn’t that be bloody irritating. 

Just now, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Ahem, excuse the wobble there, I'm back on my meds and in tip top condition. Bringing you the good stuff.

That being your daily reminder that Jack Grealish IS NOT FOR SALE!

Relax, take a load off, enjoy the ride x

What’s happened Doug, 2/3 days ago you were positive he was off?

2 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

A Man City "Tier 1 Journalist", whatever that means, has posted a screenshot of Jack's sister's instagram with a bible quote that suggests he is going.

Sweet Jesus!!

Just now, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Ahem, excuse the wobble there, I'm back on my meds and in tip top condition. Bringing you the good stuff.

That being your daily reminder that Jack Grealish IS NOT FOR SALE!

Relax, take a load off, enjoy the ride x

IMG_20200423_185227.thumb.jpg.af5a5d7bef023e2109de9117888d3654.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

Ffs, don’t bring Jesus into this mess! 😂

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

City actually triggered his release clause, then he refused to sign, and puts out a statement to boot. Then when he changed his mind he said his love for Villa clouded his judgement lol. Never the sharpest tool in the shed.

The Covid conspiracy stuff makes a lot of sense. Certainly not the brightest. 

4 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

Surely that could just as easily mean he is staying and is aimed at all the doubters who can't understand why he would stay?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

Also you could spin this the other way as the majority of football fans won’t understand what Jack is doing if he stays, but when Villa win the premier league they will understand.

• Like 1

Â