Jack Grealish

kevangrealish

My mate was expecting his 2nd child, when he found out he was getting a boy he said he was calling him Jack in honour of Mr Grealish. 

Well baby was born at 5.45am. Surely that's a sign. 

• VT Supporter

This is horrible. Amazing how a player can have 4 years on the contract, owners said they’re not for sale and there is still a panic that they will be poached away. I suppose the press stoking the fire by claiming the sale is a formality doesn’t help.

• Like 2

• VT Supporter
Just now, Wainy316 said:

If they agreed something yesterday then just give us a 9am announcement please.

I know. I will be supremely pissed off if it has been a done deal (pending a medical) for several days as the press would have you believe and the fans have just been left to hang on a knife edge living in hope.

2 minutes ago, mikeyjavfc said:

This is horrible. Amazing how a player can have 4 years on the contract, owners said they’re not for sale and there is still a panic that they will be poached away. I suppose the press stoking the fire by claiming the sale is a formality doesn’t help.

Well I understand where you’re coming from, but he’s hoping for wages never before paid by the club. This might be the best way to negotiate a better contract

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â