The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

This is horrible. Amazing how a player can have 4 years on the contract, owners said they’re not for sale and there is still a panic that they will be poached away. I suppose the press stoking the fire by claiming the sale is a formality doesn’t help.

• Like 2

Just now, Wainy316 said:

If they agreed something yesterday then just give us a 9am announcement please.

I know. I will be supremely pissed off if it has been a done deal (pending a medical) for several days as the press would have you believe and the fans have just been left to hang on a knife edge living in hope.

2 minutes ago, mikeyjavfc said:

This is horrible. Amazing how a player can have 4 years on the contract, owners said they’re not for sale and there is still a panic that they will be poached away. I suppose the press stoking the fire by claiming the sale is a formality doesn’t help.

Well I understand where you’re coming from, but he’s hoping for wages never before paid by the club. This might be the best way to negotiate a better contract

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MNVillan said:

Well I understand where you’re coming from, but he’s hoping for wages never before paid by the club. This might be the best way to negotiate a better contract

If I’m not mistaken didn’t Beckham get a cut of his shirt sales at one point as a sweetener? I imagine if he stays there’ll be plenty of Grealish shirts flying off the shelves.

Â