The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, MNVillan said:

Minnesota watch, still on the clock because my puppy won’t let me sleep anyway

That’s something else I’ve never heard it called. Tell Mrs MNV to stop playing with it. 

9 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

Just spotted that. Wonder what that means?

It means a lot of us idiots have convinced ourselves he's staying for not very many good reasons 

And the gluttons for punishment that we are meant we've decided to ruin ourselves financially as well as emotionally.

They'll have suspended it to ensure they haven't missed something and priced badly with an influx of bets. Once they've decided they haven't missed anything it was just a group of idiots they'll open it back up

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I thought that but on the other hand,  what was he going to wear? 

(One of those floppy head dinosaur things would be good)

Did he need to train today if he was leaving us?

20 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Some Spuds fan on Twitter saying there's a lot of cameras outside of Villa Park.

Anyone heading to the Club Shop today?

Edit - He said the training ground. 

I'd assume they all planned to be there on Friday with all the news it was so close and knowing Jack was due back today.

They'll be getting their VTs ready for later on today or they'll be heading their bets between BMH and Teddington (where we are) hoping to be the one to get a view of Jack arriving/leaving

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

have a good one!

but who the **** gets married on a monday?!

Haha yeah, it's a significant date thing, really but only family for this one so no mates being asked to take a random Monday off, I'm not that evil. 

Anyway... 

I can't keep up with the swings on the jackometer so I'm going to assume the worst and hopefully be surprised.

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

If he was keen to on the move he could be training alone but chose to train with the lads be photographed and filmed. 

Good point,  but he is contracted to turn up to work.

I dunno,  I am scaring myself now and trying to convince myself he is going so it's not too bad when or if it happens.

I have always had it in my head he would find it hard to play against the Villa also,  it would break his heart if VP booed him.

Also,  in my head I have it where the Villa will  be the first club to tell the big 6 to genuinely **** off. 

We are the elder statesmen of football and someone sometime has to say enough is enough,  the top 6 cannot be a closed shop.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, villan501 said:

Sorry to disapoint I'm not.I know my grammar is poor but when those tweets are unreadable from that account.

Also just finished a 12hour shift so my spelling is worse than normal.

UTV

I was only kidding mate. 

That twitter account is convinced Jack is staying and releasing lots of cryptic stuff about Villa. All whilst seemingly coming from a person whose first language isn't English. He actually reminds me of a Villa mad Romanian I worked with last Christmas. 

Edited by Villarocker
  • Haha 1

Just now, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I dunno,  I am scaring myself now and trying to convince myself he is going so it's not too bad when or if it happens.

I have always had it in my head he would find it hard to play against the Villa also,  it would break his heart if VP booed him.

Also,  in my head I have it where the Villa will  be the first club to tell the big 6 to genuinely **** off. 

We are the elder statesmen of football and someone sometime has to say enough is enough,  the top 6 cannot be a closed shop.

It’s a fair counterpoint, I’ve seen nothing to suggest he’s going to down tools and through a paddy. 

I am remaining more confident than on Friday that he’s staying. Fully prepared for all realities but hoping for the best. 

10 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I thought that but on the other hand,  what was he going to wear? 

(One of those floppy head dinosaur things would be good)

He wouldn’t even be there if he was leaving. It’s been reported he wasn’t due back until today, anyway. 

1 minute ago, SuffolkVillan said:

got on last night @ 7/4. Just checked Betfair still offering 7/4. to go to city is 1/3

And sky are still quoting 4/7 on himngoing to citeh, scum.

Interestingly Kane not even listed on skybet unless.my eyes have packed up.

4 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Thing is, it's not like an office job where he has a deadline or report to finish.

How does turning up in the new training gear, in a public venue benefit our club if he's leaving today?

• Like 3

Â