The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

15 minutes ago, TomIsADeftone said:

Weird how so many accounts on twitter are saying Jack is staying,  none of them can be certain.  

That brummie DJ Nathan Dawe just posted keep the faith.  Load of folks gonna look like mugs this week, one way or another.

Him and Jack are good friends and he has him on speed dial

41 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

2 tweets about Grealish signed contract. The first by KZN22_ is a City fan probably trolling. Can't find the tweet from his account. The second from footmarkt has been deleted and now that account doesn't exist. People need to realise Twitter is mostly bollocks merchants

I did admit that I had no idea of the source and just wanted to be in a good mood at work today 🙂

16 minutes ago, WHY said:

He was at the England training camp at the Euros doing interviews with all the players, think it was called the Lions Den. Him and Grealish are mates.

He’s been all over Jack’s replies since well before the England training camp. 

47 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Have you seen what they were actually doing? It’s not a training session, it’s a muck about with mates. It resembles nothing like a training session.

What are you saying? Some of the players played yesterday and in the case of Jack and Tyrone,  just reporting back. It's not supposed to be high intensity.

21 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Nah let's not go insane here.

- We don't believe people who say they know things unless they're Percy

- We don't believe Percy because he's mentioning a medical without saying if we've accepted or not.

- Now we don't believe people who actively say they don't know anything.

We've all lost our heads. Let's all log off and lock the thread.

Percy only knows shit because he is told by the club. No one at the club told him anything he has no clue. 

50 minutes ago, dappadan said:

Have to say its suspiciously quiet this evening from the usual tap in merchants from the last few days who are all claiming this to be in the bag for City.

I think everyone has finally exhausted the binary options of what will be happening next week.

Could it even be brinkmanship between Jacks agent  and the club. Us saying we will not let you transfer to Man City unless you put in a transfer request as we are not going to pay you amy kind of contract payoff. 

Maybe Sawaris has told him bollox and you arent going anywhere after publicly committing to another 5 years . We have seen the smiling side of him. Maybe Jack has seen the other side . 

Loads of things could be going on and these 2 above could possibly be them. Will all come out in the wash in the coming weeks and months i guess

Â