The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

About Us – Dublin Lions Basketball Club

The club is an amalgamation of three local clubs. Lucan Basketball Club which was founded in 1989, Leinster Lions who have been playing as Lions or Rathcoole for several years, and the Junior Section of the old Clondalkin Lakers Club. The Club was formed in the Summer of 2008 with just a handful of teams competing in the 2008-09 season and has since grown in size to one of the biggest clubs inn the country with over 20 teams active in the leagues along with 2 Academies.

The Club has had many players make International teams and county teams. We have also had several players receive scholarships from schools GREALISH IS STAYING in the USA and the UK. One of our Alumni Aidan Igiehon will play this season 2019-202 for Louisiana in the AAC Division 1 college basketball in the USA which is a first for any Irish player.

The Club has this season for the first time in it’s history been promoted to the Irish Super League as a result from a huge effort by all of the players, coaching staff and many others. A special thanks to the team sponsors Abbey Seals without whom we would not have been in the position we are now.

We look forward to a great season

Your in Sport

Paul Molloy – Chairman.

#GoLions

D

Thanks, the hidden message reassures me.

10 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

I can't say how reliable it is but I just saw something on Facebook and I'm choosing to believe it. If I'm wrong, oh well, if I'm right I called it first 😁

2 tweets about Grealish signed contract. The first by KZN22_ is a City fan probably trolling. Can't find the tweet from his account. The second from footmarkt has been deleted and now that account doesn't exist. People need to realise Twitter is mostly bollocks merchants

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dappadan said:

Have to say its suspiciously quiet this evening from the usual tap in merchants from the last few days who are all claiming this to be in the bag for City.

Not a lot to cover this weekend, they'll have had some time off and be back with a vengeance tomorrow

The fact that he was at training makes me think he might be staying, but I don't want to get too excited. 

I'd feel more comfortable if he'd posted something on social media about it but they might just be waiting to post because they're stage managing a new contract announcement?

This is so nerve wracking

That bluemoon kip is really a breeding ground for plastics and People who think Mancity have always been a massive club.

My advice would be to wear a full hazmat suit before you go there..a bit like going to the sty...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

2 tweets about Grealish signed contract. The first by KZN22_ is a City fan probably trolling. Can't find the tweet from his account. The second from footmarkt has been deleted and now that account doesn't exist. People need to realise Twitter is mostly bollocks merchants

Yeah, I find it astonishing that anyone would read a comment from any random self professed ITK and announce confidently that Grealish is staying. 

I mean, you know, if his brother told you or you had witnessed the signing somehow, yes come on here and make a bold "he is staying" statement but right now people's emotions are high and people are desperate for news so to just make an unequivocal statement based on pretty much nothing, without even stating your source (so more sensible people don't get all over excited) is bang out of order really. 

Edited by sidcow

8 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Have you seen what they were actually doing? It’s not a training session, it’s a muck about with mates. It resembles nothing like a training session.

He's decked out in the new season's training gear. It might be a light training but it's a training, which makes @nick76's points all valid. 

If he was definitely off he wouldn't be kicking a ball around in new season training gear. 

That said, I don't want to get ahead of myself so I won't allow myself to fully believe that he's staying. 

Anyone looking at KZN22_ tweet, he is a City ITK and taking the piss, his following tweet says Grealish hates the idea of playing with KDB, doesn't want to win trophies and is looking forward to losing 3-0 City next season. Ignore him.

Edited by AndyClarke
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Have you seen what they were actually doing? It’s not a training session, it’s a muck about with mates. It resembles nothing like a training session.

Did you see all of it? I think you missed parts.  Then especially Mings and Jack being their first day back is always going to be lighter and testing followed by the usual play around with the others.  I think you’ve missed some of the training pics.

Sky sports just advertising our game v Chelsea with a picture of Mason Mount and Jack Grealish.  Considering they've confidently stated he's off you would think they would picture Ollie Watkins or Mings instead 😂😂

Â