The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

What did he say?

**** all - just did the old eye thing and associated himself with a friend of Grealish - said friend then joined in saying something entirely non-commital - but they joined in nonetheless. 

4 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

What did he post, apparently he deleted a tweet as he said too much?

Just messing about. But he is well connected. If there was a bit of info going around he would know and I doubt he'd be playing around if it was bad.

8 minutes ago, TomIsADeftone said:

Anyone familiar with Ty Bracey on twitter, will he prove to be anything other than an attention seeking little so and so?

Just a big Villa fan I think, some interesting tweets though, this one from our owners to the Bucks. Guessing they want the same from us, if so, they ain't gonna let jack go without a fight.

• Shocked 1

10 minutes ago, supermon said:

Playing devils advocate, but would he not continue training irrespective of whether a deal is imminent or not? Say a deal was agreed but personal terms or whatever is still to be decided....He still needs to bring his fitness level up, he is still contracted to the club.

It would serve in City's interest that Jack continues his pre season training.

Villa are still obligated to treat him as a normal employee as any other staff/employee, until he isn't our player - so he should rightly continue training. 

Unless he breaks his leg

8 minutes ago, TomIsADeftone said:

Anyone familiar with Ty Bracey on twitter, will he prove to be anything other than an attention seeking little so and so?

He used to work with Kevan and is friends with him. Says he won’t discuss the situation with Kev though. His heart is in the right place but looks like a friend of his got his phone tonight and posted 👀 to prank him

6 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He seems alright to be fair. He said something earlier in the season about Jack being injured and got hounded to the extent he had to close his account for a few days.  It was pretty tragic. Don’t get why people do this to themselves and then talk about their mental health. Twitter is not going to help a persons mental health!!

Yeah, he said Jack had a shin injury and would be out for months and nobody believed him. He was was right though.

Edited by Lichfield Dean
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

**** all - just did the old eye thing and associated himself with a friend of Grealish - said friend then joined in saying something entirely non-commital - but they joined in nonetheless. 

Af fair one. Thanks. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, supermon said:

I haven't read every single page, sorry dude don't have time for that. Apologies for repeating

It's alright pal no need to apologize. I'm just seeing a lot of the same thing being said over and over again - on both sides btw! Just gonna switch off now and hope we get definitive clarify tomorrow 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, supermon said:

Playing devils advocate, but would he not continue training irrespective of whether a deal is imminent or not? Say a deal was agreed but personal terms or whatever is still to be decided....He still needs to bring his fitness level up, he is still contracted to the club.

It would serve in City's interest that Jack continues his pre season training.

Villa are still obligated to treat him as a normal employee as any other staff/employee, until he isn't our player - so he should rightly continue training. 

If a deal had been agreed between clubs but personal terms yet to be agreed, the purchasing club wouldn’t want the player training with the selling club.  The buying club wouldn’t risk something that isn’t in their control ie training.  Also if a deal had been agreed surely the player would be off to agree personal terms.

It wouldn’t serve City’s interest because they would want control of his training.

Re the final paragraph, I know what you are trying to say but if all parties (clubs and player) are working on good faith in completing the deal he wouldn’t be training with Villa, it just wouldn’t happen. 

This isn’t about treating an employee differently this would be mutually agreed between all parties if a deal was imminent.  City would be all over the control of Jack’s training and Jack would want to scupper a deal getting injured.  All this to me, points to no deal is close.  I think it’s not happening anyway but that’s a different discussion.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

If a deal had been agreed between clubs but personal terms yet to be agreed, the purchasing club wouldn’t want the player training with the selling club.  The buying club wouldn’t risk something that isn’t in their control ie training.  Also if a deal had been agreed surely the player would be off to agree personal terms.

It wouldn’t serve City’s interest because they would want control of his training.

Re the final paragraph, I know what you are trying to say but if all parties (clubs and player) are working on good faith in completing the deal he wouldn’t be training with Villa, it just wouldn’t happen. 

This isn’t about treating an employee differently this would be mutually agreed between all parties if a deal was imminent.  City would be all over the control of Jack’s training and Jack would want to scupper a deal getting injured.  All this to me, points to no deal is close.  I think it’s not happening anyway but that’s a different discussion.

Have you seen what they were actually doing? It’s not a training session, it’s a muck about with mates. It resembles nothing like a training session.

Â