The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

5 minutes ago, thabucks said:

How do you know we didn’t enquire ? I know we enquired about two random German players we’ve never since been linked with … does that make the info wrong ? No just means that we enquire about players all the time and most of the row no one ever hears about it. 

Villa enquiring about Andersen is different from tweeting Andersen to Villa 👀

1 minute ago, claretman said:

How long do we think it'll take to reach 3000 pages?  Not sure I can be arsed to stay up to welcome it.

Why doesn't everybody stay off the thread and let the forthcoming announcement correspond with page 3000.

At this rate, at the top of the hour…

Anyone else noticed the deafening silence amongst the usual suspect news outlets in the last 12hrs. 

Sky, Sam Lee, Manchester Evening News, Dail Fail, The Sun, **** evvvveryoneeeee.

I will bask in their collective tears tomorrow if Jack is announced as staying. 

Your Ugly Tears | Male Tears | Know Your Meme

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

Mainly so we can view other threads :D 

Yes I did find it disconcerting when I saw @Seat68had snuck out of Off Topic while no one was watching and posted in here earlier today. 

(I’ll say something controversial to keep him occupied in off topic, I don’t know…caravans, motor homes and chalets are all the same thing. Something like that)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Villaphil said:

Has anybody estimated the difference in earnings his agent makes, given the 2 scenarios ?

This

spacer.png 

Or this

spacer.png 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

If you were due to start a new job on Tuesday and we’re expected to work your current job on Monday, could you choose to just not turn up? I couldn’t.

I’m not starting a new job on Tuesday, but I am expected to work my current job on Monday (and the rest of the week). Unfortunately for my employer, my work will mostly consist of being in this thread. 

• Haha 1

Â