The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Another thing that doesn’t quite seem right is the “alleged” bid. £90m plus some bloke nobody has ever heard of. Why in the world would anyone think that a) his inclusion could possibly be a deciding factor and b) why would City dilute the offer like that as if they were skint. Sounds more like an Arsenal or Spurs thing to do. The click bait outfit that let that out should never have left it to the office junior to do. Very unprofessional, must have been the Brum Mail or Athletic. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bose said:

Ah can’t wait for tomorrow’s rollercoaster ride. I hate it but I love it.

Same. I'm more relaxed now because mentally, I think he's going. I'm now excited to see who we sign with the money, if he does. 

That being said, if he signs a new contract, i'll be thrilled! 

4 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

This Morgan Rodgers kid was at the Albion for nine years so he must be familiar to Mark Harrison, makes me think did we ask for him as part of the deal.

What deal?

29 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Just a thought about the video from today's training with Grealish posted by Paul Shakespeare.

Could he be Craig's Son?

Could he be the poster on reddit who called Barkley, Martinez, Bailey and now Grealish?

If he is the same, surely he wouldn't have been allowed to post those videos if Grealish was leaving or we'd accepted a bid?

Perhaps, and I'm hoping the guests, family and friends who witnessed training today were told to share photos and videos?

Hope.

The guy on reddit was friends with Shakespeare's son, not his son himself. But I agree that the existence of footage of Jack training today after the last two days of speculation is really interesting in itself.

1 minute ago, jayEm said:

The guy on reddit was friends with Shakespeare's son, not his son himself. But I agree that the existence of footage of Jack training today after the last two days of speculation is really interesting in itself.

Yeah the footage seems to have been posted by a few different posters, makes one jump to conclusions that perhaps they were told it's OK to share it?

And therefore potentially getting all the hopes of Villa fans well up!

2 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Yeah the footage seems to have been posted by a few different posters, makes one jump to conclusions that perhaps they were told it's OK to share it?

At the very least it would be a bit tone deaf of the club to have a fairly public training session with Jack given what's gone on and the fact that there was no expectation he'd be training today

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Yeah I think it would be a major PR own goal for this to happen only for Jack to leave in the next week, especially with how tight the club is with info coming out into the public.  I'm starting to edge to the logical conclusion being that he is staying based on the last couple of days.  That guy on reddit seemed increasingly sure through the day yesterday with info supposedly coming via Shakespeare's son and someone with the surname Shakespeare happened to be at the same resort that they're having a training camp at.  Things are starting to add up.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Where on reddit?

U/barronwaste

He deleted his account because of personal stuff that was in the same Reddit.

there’s a new account who claims to be the same guy, explaining why he deleted it, but I’m not sure if the new account is legit.

• Like 1

Â