The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, Wainy316 said:

My extremely optimistic view of today.  

Jack wasn’t due back in training until Monday as previously reported. However upon his return to the UK he was called to meet Dean and the crew to speak about the week’s events.  The new contract was agreed and so Jack was told he might as well join the rest of the boys in training then.  Hoorah!  Announcement tomorrow.  Double hoorah!

Loving the logic here 👍

Just a thought about the video from today's training with Grealish posted by Paul Shakespeare.

Could he be Craig's Son?

Could he be the poster on reddit who called Barkley, Martinez, Bailey and now Grealish?

If he is the same, surely he wouldn't have been allowed to post those videos if Grealish was leaving or we'd accepted a bid?

Perhaps, and I'm hoping the guests, family and friends who witnessed training today were told to share photos and videos?

Hope.

12 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Bloody hell I've had the Sun asking me about the Jack pics I retweeted!?!

IScreenshot_2021-08-01-20-38-06-936_com.twitter.android-01-01.thumb.jpeg.fba4239e604a1b311b021c40cfacd883.jpeg didn't day f off but was honest about it

Should have told em to stop rimming the Scum 6 at every opportunity

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Just a thought about the video from today's training with Grealish posted by Paul Shakespeare.

Could he be Craig's Son?

Could he be the poster on reddit who called Barkley, Martinez, Bailey and now Grealish?

If he is the same, surely he wouldn't have been allowed to post those videos if Grealish was leaving or we'd accepted a bid?

Perhaps, and I'm hoping the guests, family and friends who witnessed training today were told to share photos and videos?

Hope.

Where on reddit?

2 minutes ago, choffer said:

Your answer was more polite than mine would have been. I’d have said:

”even if the picture were mine, the answer to you would have been no, you scum-sucking parasites”

True, I would have given them a simple "smd".

10 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Where on reddit?

Not sure my friend.

I'm just going on what was talked about yesterday here on VT.

The user allegedly later deleted his profile but was renowned for being ITK and many thought it might have been Shakespeare's son.

Edited by Zhan_Zhuang
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Now sure my friend.

I'm just going on what was talked about yesterday here on VT.

The user allegedly later deleted his profile but was renowned for being ITK and many thought it might have been Shakespeare's son.

Nothing that direct, in true ITK fashion.The poster's cousin is allegedly friends with Shakespeare's son... 

• Like 1

Even if he’s unveiled in a City shirt first thing tomorrow morning it’s been nice the last 48 hours to see the City fans forced to scale back their cockiness and complete assurance that it’s inconceivable that anyone would ever turn them down.  

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Should have told em to stop rimming the Scum 6 at every opportunity

I was trying to be above their level and be a gentleman. But should have said Eff off on hindsight

• Like 1

Â