The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

It clearly wasn't a locked down training session. There are obviously kids, family members and friends there too. The club knew full well pictures would get out and they knew it would give the fans hope. Like you say, it's very strange they'd allow that to happen if it's going to be bad news.

interesting point

3 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Leaving or not, why wouldn't he be training? I don't think it means much.

The question is, if the deal was as close as reports made it seem, he would not be doing anything that could cause injury right? Man City wouldn’t want their prized recruit doing anything that would put him at risk of injury.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

It clearly wasn't a locked down training session. There are obviously kids, family members and friends there too. The club knew full well pictures would get out and they knew it would give the fans hope. Like you say, it's very strange they'd allow that to happen if it's going to be bad news.

Villa trolling the media and Citeh?

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

I just doubt he would be training at a public venue with the new kit on if he was going to City. Kinda kicks us fans in the bulls giving hope like that.

But if a bid has come in but hasn't been accepted then its business as usual. We cannot be disrupting his planned pre season training that has been put in place by the sports scientists because us lot on here might have our nose put out of joint if he does indeed leave. 

I’m probably clutching at straws but I’m surprised, like others, that he’s training in a public please if it’s a done deal that he’s leaving. He would be able to train on his own (if he had to at all) or even head to Manchester for his reported medical that is scheduled for a few days

5 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Villa trolling the media and Citeh?

Possible. I just think the owners and management would be well aware that the fans are going batshit crazy at the moment. They'd be very keen to not allow any false hope to get to us. We're such a tight ship when it comes to transfer leaks nowadays. Surely it would be pretty easy for the club to arrange a private, locked down, no phones allowed training session?

Look at the videos. There are bloody kids there.

Edited by Okonokos
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Leaving or not, why wouldn't he be training? I don't think it means much.

Usually, when a player is in the throes of leaving, they do not train with the team. Its disruptive and likely to upset the others. So there's that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Possible. I just think the owners and management would be well aware that the fans are going batshit crazy at the moment. They'd be very keen to not allow any false hope to get to us. We're such a tight ship when it comes to transfer leaks nowadays. Surely it would be pretty easy for the club to arrange a private, locked down, no phones allowed training session?

Look at the videos. There are bloody kids there.

If Dominos UK is aware of what’s going on with the fans, then the owners sure as heck know what’s going on.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ben1505 said:

And is this one of those?

Yeah, Jack wants to say a fond farewell to Ashley Young, who he has never played with and probably hardly knows.

Looks to me like we played a friendly yesterday and this place is a good location to arrange some gentle training and recuperation.

I don't know if it is true but allegedly Nasser Sawiris has an office in London and 10 miles from this hotel's location.

Does anyone know or think Sawiris is there?

1 minute ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Looks to me like we played a friendly yesterday and this place is a good location to arrange some gentle training and recuperation.

I don't know if it is true but allegedly Nasser Sawiris has an office in London and 10 miles from this hotel's location.

Does anyone know or think Sawiris is there?

I reckon he's not far away. Why not?

3 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Only thing I'll say is it is kind of odd that there isn't anything on the OS about this latest training session. They usually post pics the day of, and even take requests.

Hopefully so the first photo we see of him is him signing his new contract tomorrow

• Thanks 1

Â