The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I feel at this rate my new City fans are making me as popular as there players and club, thank you kindly my Fans over at Bluemoon. It's nice to have my apparant Meltdown messages requested by Bluemoon users I am officially honoured I must say, all I can say is they are easily pleased over there I may have to create an account 😂.

So yeah I'm now having Meltdowns but im reporting on Meltdowns about Meltdowns, I may open the Meltdown channel just for those guys over at Bluemoon. It will cost you guys though (these meltdowns ain't cheap you know)  a 100 million should do it if you call off the Grealish transfer you should just about have enough guys, the oiil drys up eventually 😋🤣

So yeah one set of fans are going to be hiding once Windows up and I say goodluck to you if you think you can get our Boy, I just don't think it's going to be happening though but we will see. Jack not the type I don't think to put what he has took ages to build for a world of medals and trophys becaus ei hold my hand up and say yes you guys are on top. I do believe if Jack ends up a City lad that they won't be beat for the better part of a decade, I feel Jack would be the icing to there cake.

See if by any chance Jack is off we have at least prepared abit more by making signings and we can move on. I know for a fact that having Jack would be much better for us, especially now we have Bailey and Buendia it's without question, but if it's not an option and he's to put those horrible City shirts on I won't begrudge him for it. Just remember Jack that City shirts are multipurpose and I heard they are reversable, one side is used for playing in and the other for wiping the ass 🤣.

Only kidding City users, don't have a meltdown 😋, I'm not going to be able to stop saying the word now.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Denaldinho said:

I don't expect him to be Alan shearer or matt le Tessier but give it another season and see where TV is end of next season - I won't stand in the way of his need for trophies but if he leaves so soon and villa actually begin to start winning things it could be a a huge regret on his part.  25 a few years of his prime just give it a couple more years.

Tbf, Villa will be on the precipice of bigger things each year for the next few at least. 

23 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Dunno, I am going by what my son told me yesterday. If that's been disproven I apologise. 

It may have been that avfc faithful Twitter account. Tweeted that Wes had landed🛬 . Then said in the comments underneath that ‘he assumed’ he would because it’s important. 😂

It is going to be very interesting to see how this unfolds over the next couple of days. I'd like to see a big rally outside Villa Park with people gathering to show our love to Jack and what he will be missing!

I thought he was off last summer, given the reasoning then I dont really see how the situation has changed for him to leave now. He was then not in the England squad, but decided to stay, managed to in to the England squad, be selected for the Euros and played in the Euro final. We have progressed as expected or even better, we are showing huge ambition this summer and can realistically compete for a place in Europe, albeit not the Champions League. I would have thought that given this he would give us one more season and then see how close to a Champions League place we are nest summer.

I guess the taste of glory at the Euros and the possibility to become the most expensive English footballer (until Abu Dhabi FC buy Kane) have turned his head a bit. But still, the circumstances haven't changed compared to last summer. So stay to your word and stay another season Jack! 

7 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Plot twist:

Grealish signs a new contract and Aston Villa signs De Bruyne 

I think I could definitely generate social media carnage up north if that happened !!!

• Haha 1

What the **** is going on?

I convince myself he’s gone, and then these pictures emerge. It’s the hope that kills you!

I appreciate that he has to train, but surely if this was as close as has been claimed then he’d be kept away from the squad, wrapped in cotton wool etc.

I don’t know what to believe anymore, this is draining! 😂

• Like 1

Regarding the sum of £100M I actually think he is worth more. I mean it is of course an obscene amount of money and more than three times our record sale, highest transfer in English history. But you can also look at it this way, £100M is about one summer's transfer budget for us, and what 75% of the transfer budget of the top four clubs? Jack is worth more to us than a summer's transfer budget. For that money we could perhaps get JWP, Tammy Abraham and Cantwell. I'd say with Jack we would have a better chance of finishing higher up the table than with the three of them. His marketing value is also sky high as he is the poster boy of England at the moment.

On top of that comes the fact that he is one of our own and club captain, I don't know any current player who is more attached and important to a club than Jack, Kane being behind. Jack is the son of Villa and you can't put a price tag on your son. So on top of the rational valuation, there should be an extra for how important he is to the club.

And anyways, the dirty cheating Abu Dhabi FC scum are just using their country's oil money and shady business money, so they can apparently come up with as much money they like. If Jack wants to leave I would like us to say, ok, then you stump up a world transfer record of your dirty oil money, £200M+ that is. 

• Like 1

Â