The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, Steero113 said:

No evidence was given either way so don't worry about it. 

@Eastie said he was in NYC. 

Ahhh. The Jack is 100% off @Eastie  of course the ACTUAL Chairman is Nassef who lives errr, let me see... Oh yes, Knightsbridge in London, which google maps tells me is 10 miles from their training location. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sheepyvillian said:

Are you serious? You can't tell when something is said in jest ? Give your head a wobble, you paper hat.

No I can't tell when somethings said in jest on an internet forum, especially without smilies :D

15 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Don't get why he needs to tell anyone that. Doesn't mean anything.

That's the point of Twitter, people making often pointless or obvious statements and hashtaging the shit out of it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

E7uMlfSWYAMojaQ?format=jpg&name=large

It may be because I'm a bit drunk mind but is their a dude standing by themselves in a field to the far left?

• Haha 2

Just now, Big Salad said:

It may be because I'm a bit drunk mind but is their a dude standing by themselves in a field to the far left?

Looks like a black and white Postman Pat

What does it mean? 

I don't expect him to be Alan shearer or matt le Tessier but give it another season and see where TV is end of next season - I won't stand in the way of his need for trophies but if he leaves so soon and villa actually begin to start winning things it could be a a huge regret on his part.  25 a few years of his prime just give it a couple more years.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Problem with us training in London is that we’ve made It easier for citeh to negotiate with him..  what with having their main club offices in London along with UTD (& plop) cause this, the supposed great cultural northern powerhouse city is actually just an oversized shitty council estate full of plastic Mancunians, rubbish strewn canals and a massively over blown sense of relevance on the world stage… 

We’ve gone down into London because that’s where the Manc fan base is and they’re desperate to see Jack. Jack will sign a new 10 year deal with us at midnight in Trafalgar Square, screened on Giant Screens.  There will be a huge firework display and the Band of the Royal Marines will play Sweet Caroline while the big screens show endless reruns of Peter Withe’s goal and Sir Dennis lifting the European Cup. The bottom of the screen will flash, “Breaking news, Jack Grealish stays at a big club.”

• Like 2

Â