The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

9 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I can't even imagine the atmosphere if he walks out on to the pitch against Sevilla days after signing a new deal

Villa Park would shift a few feet off its foundations and the roof would land somewhere in Kingstanding.

5 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Been even keeled on this the whole way. We know the media is trying to unsettle us and Jack. They haven't been this incessant with Kane and Spurs for example. Until we hear from the club, everything is just noise.

This is how I've been trying to look at it. Papers make shit up to sell papers, Internet sites make shit up for click bait. Sky sports just make shit up cos they've got nothing else to talk about. I have tried to avoid everything about it really. The lure of 40k Villa fans singing his name will be greater than a partially full emptyad on champions league night. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, av1 said:

No. Certain enough to bet on it, but I’m not ITK. 

My faith has once again gone into crisis mode. How can you make such statements unless you 100% know the apple. You'll get no likes from me if he leaves, ever.

Problem with us training in London is that we’ve made It easier for citeh to negotiate with him..  what with having their main club offices in London along with UTD (& plop) cause this, the supposed great cultural northern powerhouse city is actually just an oversized shitty council estate full of plastic Mancunians, rubbish strewn canals and a massively over blown sense of relevance on the world stage… 

6 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I have to say, if this was a "done deal" and already agreed bar the medical and signature, I don't see any way he goes to training. 

He would be away from the squad and with his agent, probably in Manchester. 

If it's over why has Wes flown in? 

This is NOT a done deal yet and we're 100% trying to keep him, and he's obviously willing to listen. 

There is no fat lady clearing her throat. 

I thought someone said Wes had actually flown elsewhere...thought they said New York?

2 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

My faith has once again gone into crisis mode. How can you make such statements unless you 100% know the apple. You'll get no likes from me if he leaves, ever.

Is this post serious? Are likes the holy grail or something?

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I have to say, if this was a "done deal" and already agreed bar the medical and signature, I don't see any way he goes to training. 

This is NOT a done deal yet and we're 100% trying to keep him, and he's obviously willing to listen. 

I was thinking maybe we gave City a deadline to get it done for when he is back for training, hence the rumoured hastily put together bid of £90m plus that player nobody has heard of on Friday and we rejected it.  I suspect he would be training away from the team if he was going.  No way Jack would kick up a stink if told to stay.

I don't get why we are training down in London though.  With all the kids and other random people staying there as well, it looks like.

8 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I agree with you, but I don't think Wes has flown in, or at the very least we don't know that he has. That was very much fake news last night.

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

I thought someone said Wes had actually flown elsewhere...thought they said New York?

Dunno, I am going by what my son told me yesterday. If that's been disproven I apologise. 

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

I was thinking maybe we gave City a deadline to get it done for when he is back for training, hence the rumoured hastily put together bid of £90m plus that player nobody has heard of on Friday and we rejected it.  I suspect he would be training away from the team if he was going.  No way Jack would kick up a stink if told to stay.

I don't get why we are training down in London though.  With all the kids and other random people staying there as well, it looks like.

No different from abroad camps, just Covid restricted. 

• Like 1

Â