The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

I'm not reading too much into those training images tbh. It's a a positive sign that he isn't refusing to be part of the squad until things are finalized. It could just be a chance for him to say his goodbyes to squad. Just playing Devil's Advocate of course... I have no idea. But I'm not willing to get my hopes up. 

Hope you are wrong 🙂

it also could go one of 2 ways with regards to interacting with the players. are they going to be persuading him to stay? or saying "to be fair jack, i'd be moving if i got this opportunity"

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I'm not reading too much into those training images tbh. It's a a positive sign that he isn't refusing to be part of the squad until things are finalized. It could just be a chance for him to say his goodbyes to squad. Just playing Devil's Advocate of course... I have no idea. But I'm not willing to get my hopes up. 

Maybe, but it would seem strange if everything is agreed as is reported. Especially as he only arrived back in the country yesterday. 

38 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

If we had accepted a bid for £100m, would we put him in training and risk an injury—can’t see that happening with the figures involved here.

Or maybe we get someone in training to 2 foot him so he fails his medical ;)

• Like 1

We are less than two weeks from the start of the season, I think and hope these training photos are encouraging.

Mings, Martinez and Grealish need to get back training with Villa quickly for the friendly with Sevilla and the season opener.

2 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Mings, Martinez and Grealish need to get back training with Villa quickly for the friendly with Sevilla and the season opener.

I can't even imagine the atmosphere if he walks out on to the pitch against Sevilla days after signing a new deal

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

God dam it. I'd genuinely accepted it. I'd gone through my anger phase. 

Now I'm back to the start.

Dam you jack, you absolutely glorious bastard.

Been even keeled on this the whole way. We know the media is trying to unsettle us and Jack. They haven't been this incessant with Kane and Spurs for example. Until we hear from the club, everything is just noise.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I can't even imagine the atmosphere if he walks out on to the pitch against Sevilla days after signing a new deal

Tears all round

I think its brilliant that “we wont pay extortionate fees” Man City, who walked away from Alexis Sanchez and Harry MeatHead Maguire, have placed a record £100m bid in for the player we’ve been telling the world about for years, who replied with “he’s not even all that- why have no big clubs come in for him then”, we havent even responded and are keeping them waiting, their fans are losing it and starting to have doubts.

No matter what happens, our owners are the absolute muts nuts, we have been acting like the massive club we are again and i am truly so grateful for that. Going after Arsenal’s young talents, making people sit up and take notice. We’re in a good fkn place again. Jack staying would be the icing on the top.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

I so want to believe you. Are you absolutely certain? 

No. Certain enough to bet on it, but I’m not ITK. 

Â